JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good riddance. Buy from <broken link removed> instead.

DOA is a stand up gentleman and he'll treat every last customer as if they are his favorite.

Recent FB post from them.

https://www.facebook.com/cheaperthandirt

deuz9z.jpg

Review THIS!!!

After witnessing so many posts like this on Facebook about more retailers and websites ceasing to sell specific guns or guns in general, as is the case with CTD, I am no longer going to make my gun, ammunition, accessory, fishing, hunting, camping, and all around supplies purchases from large retailers. I will now only purchase from locally owned and operated stores and shops. As I said in a previous post, I grieve for all of the people directly an indirectly affected by he events of last week but these "knee jerk" reactions are rediculous! The people who are out there blaming the guns for what a person did is just not right and I won't have anything to do with any of them. Sorry about the rant, just gets under my skin how some people/corporations/businesses just roll over.

As others have pointed out they were ripping people off last time the big scare happened.
I think they are just holding onto the current inventory and hoping to sell it at inflated prices once the panic really kicks in.

me thinks you may have found truth in that there statement.

I a not, nor ever been a fan CTD anyway.

Maybe they are having a hugh Company Christmas Party with Booze, Strippers, Live GunFire, A Bobbing for Bayonets Contest, A Guess the Babys Daddy Contest for the New Secretary, and Handing out Hugh Bonuses cause of all the price gouging they did to the public making it a record year for profit?...Or.... Maybe they are just doing Inventory

One rumor I've heard for this is that their system is overloaded. Another is that perhaps one of the guns used in CT, was purchased through them. Definately bad PR move being so vague but then they're known as others have said for price gouging.

The politically driven business decisions of CTD, Dick's, Wally World and any others I am unaware of are an excellent example of how tragedies of this nature should be handled, rather than :bsflag: legislation. There will always be someone with enough business acumen to step in and fill the void.

The politically driven business decisions of CTD, Dick's, Wally World and any others I am unaware of are an excellent example of how tragedies of this nature should be handled, rather than :bsflag: legislation. There will always be someone with enough business acumen to step in and fill the void.

Walmart sold out of guns and also said they will continue to support gun owners by selling rifles:

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads