JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
From facebook page
"Cheaper then dirt is suspending online sales of firearms effective immediately. We are reviewing our policy internally, and will continue to be the leader in the outdoor industry with our full line of gear and accessories."

Thoughts?

That was what i felt. They are going to lose alot of there customer base. And this is all fire arm sales.... Shot guns, hand guns, everything. Not just ARs and AKs ect. they might not have to ban these guns cause no one wants to sell them any more it looks like. First Dicks, I heard even Walmart is pulling the AR's

Fine with me, there will be plenty of local gun stores to pick up the slack. Better to keep the money in the local economy anyway.

***Curts!***

Plus we are only one more (conveniently timed) incident away from REAL pressure for companies to stop selling 'em and for you to stop owning/buying them.

they can certainly kiss my, they have received thousands of dollars from me over the years and will not ever see a single addtional dollar from me again. Urrggggg its criminal regardless of capitolism.

dose not sell.jpg

NEWS TO ME SINCE I LIKE TO USE THIS SITE TO HELP PRICE OUT GUNS ALL THE TIME

dose not sell.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR