JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
can I add a micro to I or flux raider type chassis to a pistol. Not adding threaded barrel or change mag well location etc.

Thanks.
Re WA law sounds like you have that covered. Re current federal law if it has a brace it's ok as is as long as there is no front vertical grip. If it has a stock then you need a stamp (you may already know this) for an SBR. I don't know about SBR legality in WA I assume they are still legal but I don't know.

Recover tactical kits are very inexpensive and shockwave/endo tactical is very very inexpensive ($45).

My personal preference is I'm not a fan of any of the plastic kits like micro roni. Simple, effective, and more minimalist options like endo tactical I am a fan of. Metal simple and effective b&T USW is by far far the best imo but requires a tax stamp. I have the endo tactical, recover tactical, flux (original), b&t usw, and one shot. Imo B&T usw is a 10 out of 10, one shot, flux, and endo tactical 5/10, recover tactical 3/10.

One shot (works on pretty much any pistol cuz it's held on by your grip)
2027323B-6549-4BD3-868B-7EC6A1F6D66B.jpeg
Endo tactical/shockwave
FAE186FA-6F13-4622-9225-035F5E86E093.png
B&t usw (SBR)
9B7C7089-EE7A-4AC4-B782-78CB534EEA33.png
E337F673-FE6A-41EB-A348-4C53302EA7E0.png
Usw on 10mm Glock

Last Edited:
From HB1140:
(vi) A semiautomatic pistol that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and has one or more of the following:
(A) A threaded barrel, capable of accepting a flash suppressor, forward handgrip, or silencer;
(B) A second hand grip;
(C) A shroud that encircles either all or part of the barrel designed to shield the bearer's hand from heat, except a solid forearm of a stock that covers only the bottom of the barrel; or
(D) The capacity to accept a detachable magazine at some location outside of the pistol grip;
Clear as mud because it's written by people who don't know sh!t about guns, but the way I read it the Flux or Recover should be fine so long as you're not adding a forward grip or threaded barrel. The Roni, MCK, and X01 might be an issue depending on how the "barrel shroud" verbiage is interpreted, but that would be up to a lawyer to figure out. As for how braces are interpreted by WA law... That's anyone's guess.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top