JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do you mind posting CHL as well?
Oops forgot the CHL line

It's 6817

I've been keeping a close eye on it overall. They have doubled their entries per day now. Was only 250-300 a day, now it's close to 600 plus per day.
People are still purchasing guns like crazy and driving the backlog up slowly.

Oops forgot the CHL line

It's 6817

I've been keeping a close eye on it overall. They have doubled their entries per day now. Was only 250-300 a day, now it's close to 600 plus per day.
Thank you for keeping us updated. :cool:

23 hours ago the CHL line was 7514. That seems like more than 600 to me…and that's just the CHLs….?

23 hours ago the CHL line was 7514. That seems like more than 600 to me…and that's just the CHLs….?
The CHL line is going faster overall, I've seen it go down by a thousand in a day but then in the evening climb back up. The next day go down by 800 or so and then go back up.
When I asked the state about the backlog they said they were training 10 more people to help. And adding another server.

The CHL line is going faster overall, I've seen it go down by a thousand in a day but then in the evening climb back up. The next day go down by 800 or so and then go back up.
When I asked the state about the backlog they said they were training 10 more people to help. And adding another server.
Thank you Tim, really much appreciated. :)

1000/day or so for. CHL seems right. Per your 5pm report it was down almost 700 from when I got in line yesterday and that includes all sales from today that got tossed into the queue.

I'm a bit more optimistic that mine will clear before the 8th. :)

When your milk is trying to tell you to go buy a gun…

320655A4-19F4-42E7-96EC-AAC4018413B3.jpeg

Thanks for popping in here and keeping us up to date with this Tim.

It's almost like people have the idea that last person to get the official "O-Kee-Dokee" is going to win the big prize? Or the first person "Canceled" will?

Thanks to Jesus I passed instantly. Not gonna lie, I was a tad bit worried about the BGC. It sounds like because of my unique last name, I get to clear the BGC very fast. I totally forgot to ask about the number of people on the list. I was so excited I passed instantly, I blanked out and left ASAP so I could spend some time with my new tool lol.

My heart goes out to those who are on the list and don't know what will happen. Hopefully the worst part will be the wait time.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top