JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't forget, half of those pussy's voted FOR this law. And people are maybe short of money because the same faction that brought this illegal law has caused major inflation and lose of income/savings. Not every person that supports the 2nd Amendment can run out and buy a gun.
AMEN You forgot to mention Property taxes .💰💰💰💰💰

I'm still over 6k deep. Submitted on the 28th and down only 700 from where I started in the CHL line.

Doesn't seem right.

I'll be surprised if they don't at least allow the checks in the queue to be completed. That's some serious revenue the state will lose.

I'll be surprised if they don't at least allow the checks in the queue to be completed. That's some serious revenue the state will lose.
Funny, all this time I hadn't even thought about that part. I'm curious to how many have paid the $10 fee already. Will they be issuing refunds?

I think I went through about a dozen 4473s, every one of them instant since the 8th. The spending money is gone but I did my part. I can't imagine anyone in line isn't just a wee bit anxious, even if lower than 1000. Less than a week to go

1000/day or so for. CHL seems right. Per your 5pm report it was down almost 700 from when I got in line yesterday and that includes all sales from today that got tossed into the queue.

I'm a bit more optimistic that mine will clear before the 8th. :)
What was your original number and when was it logged in? I was chl 5500 about 10 days ago and have not heard anything.

The OSP is saying if you don't have a completion number by midnight Dec 7th, you have to wait until you get your permit to purchase before they finish your "instant" background check.

The OSP is saying if you don't have a completion number by midnight Dec 7th, you have to wait until you get your permit to purchase before they finish your "instant" background check.
I was more thinking about the result of the hearing today.

And if I don't make it I'm not going to get all upset about it. This was much more of a want than a need.

My friend passed instantly. She had bought a gun recently and she has a CHL. Her last name is pretty common but spelled a little differently.

She was excited because she has had her eyes on my P229 legion And I gave her one heck of a deal (three 15 rounders, two 18 rounders, and a holster $1050 And gun was easily 95% new).

I've also confirmed with J&B, they will release after 3 days….

Both my friend and I have been using A Cut Above Pawn on TY HWY, near 185th.

I figured that. I'm curious to learn if an arrangement was made to return or 3 day or?
No particular arrangements were made. I told him to call me when it was ready. I'll cross any bridge as I come to it.

And you will have to fill out a permit application to prevent your background check from being canceled.

"FICS transactions that are not completed with an approval number by midnight on December 7, 2022, will require the purchaser to initiate their permit application to obtain a Permit-to-Purchase before their FICS transaction can resume. This means your FICS transaction will not be canceled on December 8th. Once the purchaser has an approved permit, the FICS transaction will resume."

No particular arrangements were made. I told him to call me when it was ready. I'll cross any bridge as I come to it.
Thanks. J has gone dark. I've left him a message and he hasn't replied. He hasn't been on here since the debacle started. Last we spoke, he was saying he might lose the FFL and just do Cerakote. I might just need to go visit him and poke him with a stick.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top