JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lucky man. I really hope my FFL decides to do the same.. unfortunately I ordered this weeks ago and it only recently shipped, otherwise I would have went with a 3 day FFL. Wish me luck
There is more and more join in on it. Mine happens to be a buddy of mine, he was going to do it before everyone else announced it. I would ask your FFL if he plans to. He definitely won't be the only one if he does.

Went to support JB firearms today after hearing about the good fight they're fighting. Got an instant approval again somehow, anyway i wasn't worried because I knew whom I'm dealing with, Thanks JB firearms.

Went to support JB firearms today after hearing about the good fight they're fighting. Got an instant approval again somehow, anyway i wasn't worried because I knew whom I'm dealing with, Thanks JB firearms.
How was their inventory looking?

How was their inventory looking?

I was in the market to aquire A 357mag, went on their web cite the evening before and they were all sold out. I thought I'd drive out there and see what was available, I walk in and there it was stainless 357 Smith and wesson 4inch barrel, just what I was looking for. I asked one of the guys why Is the web showing out of stock he said it was just put on the shelf 😀. I wasn't looking for anything else tho just running through the shelfs seemed like they have a good selection and their adding more to it. 👍

7514 on the CHL list.as of 18:00 today. I don't know………..

Luckily I don't NEED it. But I hope it goes through in time or even better if this whole thing gets tossed on 12/2.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top