JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
An OR resident can bring mags to WA as long as the leave with them, that is what I will continue to do.
The statute doesn't allow that, but I'm nobody's nanny so everyone can do what they feel is appropriate.

On post 116 I mentioned the language that presents an obstacle to a (legal) day pass theory.

Last Edited:
Are those shootin cars?
Yes they are.

Just sent one out a month ago...got replaced with a Tahoe..

20220929_124701.jpg

For those who haven't trained at the range, what does this mean? What can now be accomplished that couldn't have been before?
As I mentioned in the original post...with the burms being redone, we can get back to shooting 270 degrees in the pit...and was widened out a bit as well.

A pad was laid out for the shoot house, so quite a bit of upgrading was done.
Pit and Shoot House.JPG

facility - ne.jpg

facility - se.jpg

As for the magazine debacle thing...we didn't experience any hesitation of students bringing their own magazines.

We had folks from Oregon, Idaho, California, Montana, Utah, and Nevada attend courses this year...yes even the people from California brought 30 rounders for their ARs.

Let freedom ring...glad to see no one got bogged down with the political garbage.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top