JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Henry Winkler:mad::mad::mad: is just another example of of the Celebrity Type who will make a Furtune using Guns but then they around and say they are Terrible!!!

I'm going to make an effort to NOT see another nickel going his way.

Anybody Else??? :):):)

I'm not sure there is any way for me to care less about what Henry Winkler has to say on guns or any other subject. Almost everyone in Hollyweird is a hypocritical, vacuous, and thoroughly out-of-touch idiot, but somehow he strikes me as extra irrelevant. :s0165:

Henry Winkler:mad::mad::mad: is just another example of of the Celebrity Type who will make a Furtune using Guns but then they around and say they are Terrible!!!

Honestly, I'm trying to recall a movie or TV show in which Henry Winkler's character uses a gun. I'm not saying there isn't one, I just can't think of an example. But if it turns out that Henry Winkler has somehow avoided characters that use guns, then good for him for following his convictions.

I guess what I'm saying is one shouldn't be too quick to label someone a hypocrite without proof.

What any celebrity does or says about anything is so unimportant
in my universe that I can't even remember what I am posting about right now.
I don't watch movies. I don't watch tv.
If I tried to care less about them I would probably pull a groin muscle doing so.
That would hurt.
So I won't.

Who?
Who cares one bit what any spoiled self important hollyweird celebrities and public figures have to say or what they think!

Remember this, These people are "Actors" paid to entertain by pretending to be some one else, mostly a fictional person, and thus, the only thing they are good for is "Acting" and no one should take any thing they have to say seriously! They are just people, nothing more!

And that place if full of them, have a look at Sly Stallone, talk about seriously anti gun, he thinks it's totally fine for the cops to go house to house and take your guns by force if needed! Yup, the guy who made Millions and Millions playing characters that use guns, including guns you and I cannot ever have! Hypocrite much! Phuckum!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Well, I gave it a good run. I resisted all the anti gun efforts up to this point, but if the Winkler says guns are bad, I have no choice but to throw them in the lake.:(

6A08CCAC-EDE4-4584-9829-7C619F6A48E8.png

Was he the guy that played "Its Pat" on SNL?

Last Edited:
Yea, those actors, you just can't take them serious... except a lot of people took Charlton Heston serious when he was on the stage holding that rifle up high in his cold stiff fingers saying nobody would take it away from him. Too bad everyone didn't realize he was just acting then, we might still have some of our rights and guns that we have been shown they darn well can take them away. A lot more people listen to the entertainment people than they do us common folks. To bad we didn't get them to play act on our side first.

Mike

Honestly, I'm trying to recall a movie or TV show in which Henry Winkler's character uses a gun. I'm not saying there isn't one, I just can't think of an example. But if it turns out that Henry Winkler has somehow avoided characters that use guns, then good for him for following his convictions.

I guess what I'm saying is one shouldn't be too quick to label someone a hypocrite without proof.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top