JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't agree with their politics, but I do have a broken old Phoenix Arms .22 pistol that I bought for $75

So yeah, I might turn it in for a $100 gift certificate, and a $25 profit.

I'll give any "sidewalk" buyers 1st crack at it though ....

Details here: <broken link removed>

Lol I saw the title and was upset because I thought it would be in Lynwood WA, where I live, and I want to go to the next one so I can hold a sign with something along the lines of, "murderers destroy your murder weapon no questions asked" since Washington's buy backs don't have ballistics done on them or anything they just get melted down.

Lol I saw the title and was upset because I thought it would be in Lynwood WA, where I live, and I want to go to the next one so I can hold a sign with something along the lines of, "murderers destroy your murder weapon no questions asked" since Washington's buy backs don't have ballistics done on them or anything they just get melted down.

Same here. I have to go to Lynnwood WA this Saturday. I thought, damn - I can pick up a bargain shooter while I'm over there.

I don't know if the location change was actually intelligence on their part, but one thing that has changed from previous "buy-back" locations. The previous times have been at the Memorial Coliseum which is public property and they could not legally keep anyone off the property. This time it is at a church (private property). A caution that I have for anyone going is to stay on the sidewalk and not go onto the property since they could trespass you and the police will be right there. I suspect that this was a tactical decision on their part since SE 162nd near Stark is not exactly the population center.

Depends on your race I guess.
I don't know if the location change was actually intelligence on their part, but one thing that has changed from previous "buy-back" locations. The previous times have been at the Memorial Coliseum which is public property and they could not legally keep anyone off the property. This time it is at a church (private property). A caution that I have for anyone going is to stay on the sidewalk and not go onto the property since they could trespass you and the police will be right there. I suspect that this was a tactical decision on their part since SE 162nd near Stark is not exactly the population center.

Additionally, makes you wonder if they are going to have more than 25 transfers take place. If they do, they might run afoul of federal law. Can any one with knowledge speak to that point?

So what if its a gun show? The cops are there the people trading guns for gift cards don't need to have a BGC so if they run the guns through NCIS which they will. They are covered and its state law that determins whats a Gun show and has the BGC requirement for a gun show.

Always sad to see citizens turn in the symbolic tools of Freedom.
This is regardless of how well intentioned or how ignorant they of the Right they are surrendering when they take these actions.
Butch

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top