JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hehehehhheeee... Noice!!

Another thread pulled. Horsechow must be blowing a gasket. All I can say to her is:

1666357318124.png

First of all, HTF would anyone know if I have a concealed weapon (aka pew) in church unless I drew it to take out a possessed pagan coming in with a gun to shoot some unarmed "fish in a barrel", and then they'd charge ME with violating the law after saving lives sitting in the pews? (Pew-pew life…. Get it? LOL)

Buncha GENIUSES sittin' in Albany, NY makin' this sheite up right there, I tell ya! :rolleyes:

Violating a citizen's Second Amendment rights simply because they're exercising their First? Oh and at a type of gathering known to be targets of nutbags? Brilliant logic, New York! :rolleyes:

Good on the judge blocking it.

Good on Judge Sinatra for understanding what the Second Amendment really means. Perhaps the scales are starting to fall from their eyes.

As for those politicians who continually commit treason, well there'll be lots of wailing and gnashing of teeth to come…

In the first part of the decision, "Eight days after the Supreme Court...even more-restrictive legislation.." the judge seems to be acknowledging New York's contempt for the SCOTUS decision. The next step would be for SCOTUS to hold all that voted for this BS in contempt and put them in the pokey until the law is repealed. They have the means of enforcing personal responsibility for supporting these laws if they would just use it. The Supreme Court Police in conjunction with local authorities should round them up. And who would they appeal to??

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top