JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It appears that today Jeff Sessions has thrown down the glove on the legal marijuana campaign that's been going on now for a while. Watch for new laws and policies to be implemented soon.

It appears that today Jeff Sessions has thrown down the glove on the legal marijuana campaign that's been going on now for a while. Watch for new laws and policies to be implemented soon.
I'm not seeing any up to date information on this. The most I've seen is a several months old clip where he's saying that they're looking at it.

PA
Medical Marijuana Users To "Dispose" Of Their Guns

Uh oh. PA wants medical marijuana users to "dispose" of their guns - Hot Air

It's a new year and medical marijuana is finding its way into the Keystone State. That's not particularly remarkable since it's a trend which has taken root in plenty of states around the nation. But Pennsylvania gun owners are now facing the same conundrum threatening to plague their fellow Second Amendment enthusiasts in other states where either medical or recreational pot has been legalized. The Pennsylvania State Police are telling everyone with both a firearm and a medical marijuana card to prepare to find a way to "dispose" of their guns. (CBS Pittsburgh)

I'm not seeing any up to date information on this. The most I've seen is a several months old clip where he's saying that they're looking at it.
I have seen and read it several places this morning. It is the first step in the process, rescinding the policy letters of the Obama administration directing federal prosecutors not to pursue the in place federal laws. He has yet to actually direct the DOJ to go after them but that would be the next step. I predicted a few weeks ago that he would do it in the first part of the second term but truth be known, pot smokers don't often vote and wouldn't be Trump voters If they did so there isn't much to loose. He will pickup other anti Marijuana voters that may have otherwise been on the fence.

Last Edited:
Trump promised during the campaign to leave Marijuana regulation up to the states. A lot of the disaffected Democrats he dragged into the Republican primaries thought they were getting what they were promised.

I just see this as Sessions ramming a few of his pet projects through before Trump fires him which is just a matter of time.

Trump promised during the campaign to leave Marijuana regulation up to the states. A lot of the disaffected Democrats he dragged into the Republican primaries thought they were getting what they were promised.

I just see this as Sessions ramming a few of his pet projects through before Trump fires him which is just a matter of time.
Sessions doesn't make any significant decisions without clearing them with the executive branch........you are dreaming.

Sessions will be in an unemployment line by spring.
I don't think so.......he will modify whatever he needs to to keep what has always been his dream job. Sessions was one of the first and most vocal supporters of Trump and the president is very loyal to his friends.

Michael Flynn ?

I could keep going.
Flynn commuted a sin that became too big a distraction. Anyone could do that. It wasn't a decision Trump came to lightly. Don't get too comfortable with your Marijuana usage........it might be short lived as a semi legal activity. I will be donating to see that it happens.

I havent used marijuana for a long time. I used to and thoroughly enjoyed it. Made me lazy so I havent sparked it up in a long time though but I'm a Libertarian and a Republican who believes in Republican things like states rights and free trade etc and I'm saddled with a President who doesnt even know what the party platform is. My folks are old and smoke a lot of weed as they are allowed to in the State of Washington. I'd hate to see them have to go through the trouble of growing it out in the barn like my Grandpa used to.

Don't get too comfortable with your Marijuana usage........it might be short lived as a semi legal activity. I will be donating to see that it happens.

Don't get too comfortable with gun ownership either. Our Founding Fathers supported the rights of people to smoke "hemp" as they referred to it back then and the rights to keep and bear arms. All these laws we have today are not constitutional at all and if the government will criminalize one item what stops them from criminalizing another?

It's one thing if thousands of people are dropping dead because of marijuana. However, many liberals make the same claims about guns, that if certain types of guns are legal there will be bodies piling up. There has been no such disasters with legal guns or legal weed and when Big Brother wants to step in and control or criminalize something without good justification, there is no limits to how far they will go, since it is as their discretion. Over 60% of Americans support legalization, which speaks for itself.

Neither the Republicans or Democrats are our friends and if they had it their way , we would all be weak, helpless, indoctrinated sheep who do whatever we are told and give all our hard earned money to their bureaucracy. The USA has become one of the world's largest bureaucracies. We have one of the highest tax rates in the world, the largest prison population and a huge government infrastructure that infuses itself in every facet of our daily lives.

They will tell us "sheeple" what type of gun we are allowed to own, what type of leaf matter we are allowed to smoke and what type of drugs, herbs, supplements we are allowed to take. We have FDA and DEA to tell us what foods and drugs we are allowed to take, the ATF/BATFE to tell us what type of guns we are allowed to own, the NSA monitors our communications to make sure we are behaving. I haven't even discusses about dozens of other federal agencies out there to monitor, control and protect us from ourselves.

Jeff Sessions has an agenda which is probably a combination of increasing the power of Big Government (which many Republicans and Democrats want) and also helping to protect his financial interests in companies where legal marijuana has already proven to impinge upon their revenues, such as Big Pharma, Tobacco and Alcohol industries.

Sessions claims marijuana is the drug of death, but he, himself, has a big stake in the Tobbacco industry. Unlike marijuana, tobbacco has proven to be responsible for the deaths and sickness of millions of Americans. How ironic, coming from a guy who has waged war on Americans for using marijuana that he is enriching his pockets on the blood of Americans dying from lung cancer, emphysema and other tobacco-use related conditions.

https://paleofuture.gizmodo.com/jeff-sessions-anti-weed-crusader-was-a-shill-for-big-1792831457

What it comes down to is power and money. Big Pharma alone is in bed with several politicians and is the force behind marijuana's status as a Federal Schedule I which indicates it as dangerous as heroin and more dangerous than meth, cocaine, etc.

Last Edited:
It really does not matter what Sessions thinks or not about dope. Unlike the last 2 AG's the AG's job is to enforce the laws, not pick the ones he likes or dislikes. It is up to congress to change the law, not him.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top