JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't believe a competent doctor would prescribe any medication in a dosage so great it would cause them to be mentally affected.

Here's just a very partial list of medicines that have mind altering effects in a therapeutic dosage:
  • strong and certain mild painkillers
  • medicines for epilepsy
  • medicines for anxiety
  • tranquillisers
  • cough remedies
  • motion sickness medications
  • anti-nausea medicines
  • allergy and hay fever medicines
  • migraine tablets
  • certain weight-loss products
  • medicines for ADHD
  • any medicine that contain more than 10 % alcohol
  • sleeping tablets
Almost every prescription drug I can think of has side effects that would cause someone to be "mentally affected".

the beta blockers im on to keep my aorta in check mess me up more than weed, and I'm on them 24/7. They turn me into a cold emotionless rock, although I know how to

They're a lot like parks in oregon, really nice, whether you're stoned or not.

You ever hike the trails behind humbolt state?
Their rife with Lazy neckbeards and unemployed Trimmers and Homeless Druggies ...

Maybe thats all you cared to notice, and how is any of that weeds fault anyway? If anything it gave those trimmers a seasonal, if not now full time job.

At first glance, you would probably call me all of the above too. Yet here I am, a liberal stoner who runs a successful manufacturing business.

Something about judging books and covers and all that, but I must be too high to remember.

• medicines for epilepsy
  • medicines for anxiety
  • tranquillisers
  • cough remedies
  • anti-nausea medicines
  • migraine tablets
  • medicines for ADHD
  • sleeping tablets
I don't see any "recreational use" drugs in there. And they all sound like a legitimate reason for any of them. I'm sure the "medicinal' version of marijuana would be quite a bit lower than the dosage the "patient" would like to have. I know in the occupation I had I wouldn't be able to show up for work with some of those listed.

• medicines for epilepsy
  • medicines for anxiety
  • tranquillisers
  • cough remedies
  • anti-nausea medicines
  • migraine tablets
  • medicines for ADHD
  • sleeping tablets
I don't see any "recreational use" drugs in there. And they all sound like a legitimate reason for any of them. I'm sure the "medicinal' version of marijuana would be quite a bit lower than the dosage the "patient" would like to have. I know in the occupation I had I wouldn't be able to show up for work with some of those listed.

There exist degrees of highness, just the same as for alcohol
I had a great friend who was a 'working alcoholic'
He always had someone to drive him where he needed to go,
& before he left he'd mix up enough drinks for 2 days, just in case
the car broke down or something. He was a pawn broker, and he would
go to the client if he had to--he used to pay better than the store pawn did too

I wouldn't support anything about the 10th amendment until the states supported the 14th amendment and "article 6" They all go hand in hand. 50 different states doing 50 different things with no regard for the Federal Constitution is nothing but chaos and no longer a nation.

States rights vs federalism. I'll pick the rights of states to decide their own fate within a set of guidelines set by the Constitution.

What they should really be doing is removing Marijuana from Schedule 1 instead of an attempt at sidestepping the law.

Last Edited:
Lets hope the republican senate doesn't forget its supposed to support states rights...

There is literally no downside to this. Federal involvement in a states legal weed business is nothing but a waste of time and money.

At least he is doing something right!

We are the United States of America, not the Federation of America! We formed this union for states' rights and to be free from the powers of foreign men. Washington DC is almost as far from Oregon as it is from England!
I'm not going to argue the doctrine these principles were founded upon.

As for the 14th, I have some qualms as it has been applied to corporations, which is more an issue with Federal Supreme Court decisions than the actual amendment.

Weed would never have been illegalized in the first place had people not been hoodwinked from the get-go, but that is what happens to stupid f'ing idiots that allow it to happen. Sort of like the pissing away of the 2A.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top