JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just got back from a movie this afternoon. The signs with the Beretta 92's with the red line through them were missing. I've sent multiple emails to theater chains about kill zones and a responsibility to protect people when they deny them their right of self protection. Looks like some may have started to get the message.

Just got back from a movie this afternoon. The signs with the Beretta 92's with the red line through them were missing. I've sent multiple emails to theater chains about kill zones and a responsibility to protect people when they deny them their right of self protection. Looks like some may have started to get the message.

Which chain was it?

It'd be nice, but don't kid yourself unless you hear it directly from them.
its true I dont think we will ever hear it from them but it would not surprise me if somewhere in uppder management someone made a descision to not put up kill zone signs.... even liberals are seeing GFZ for what they are... kill zones.

A left leaning writer "gets it". His summation speaks volumes: "I'm starting to feel like a soft target. I don't like feeling like a soft target.
http://billpost.us/2015/12/26/why-america-is-arming-itself-despite-anti-gun-hysteria/

Watched the New Star Wars movie at Lloyd Center Cinemas sitting on my little Bauer .25 Auto Pretty sure my son had his Bersa Thunder in his waist band. The wife sat between us. I would have ignored any silly sign but would have not said a word and walked my pistol out the car should someone have suggested it.

I think we SHOULD make it a point to talk to the head managers of stores/locations with anti firearm signs and bring up the fact that we should expect financial compensation and to expect legal repercussions later on for having a bigoted anti firearm policy should anything happen to us on the premises especially if they arent taking the proper measures to protect said patrons.

Armed guards
Bright parking lot and building lighting
Excesive cameras AND someone to monitor during business hours.

I think thats how we as a community can stick it to them, to beat these antis at their own game.

concealed means concealed. while i never go to the movies(ripoff) i would conceal anyway no matter what.

i once heard that a liberal who is robbed today is a conservative tomorrow.

put that into context.

just sayin

I think its important to let buisnesses know you lost their money...

I dont think we should demand security etc., thats just a "fancier" gun free zone.

society needs to learn this is what the 2A is for. Its too bad they are so slow to learn....

I think it's important to embrace stealth.
If asked,
Just-say-no1.jpg

Just-say-no1.jpg

Carry in Theaters...

and in the library...
and in the grocery store...
and when you drop your kids at school...
and when you take your wife to dinner...
and when you pick up take out on Tuesdays...
and when you are getting your morning coffee...
and when you are getting your car lubed...
and when you are shopping at the mall...
and when you are headed to the gym...
and when you go to church...

There are no "safe spaces"

Ignore the sign...

Last time we went to Regal Cinema, both the wife and I carried Glocks, but the little 15yrd old gal wanted to briefly look into her purse to see if she had "mace"....we then went in, found our seats, and estimated the distance to each entrance just in case.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top