JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not only do I take a sidearm (or 2) to the cinema, restaurant, hardware store or any other place when I'm out and about, but Mr. Steyr cuddles right up with me while I'm watching TV, eating, gardening, riding the porcelain pony, or just staring into space and drooling. Unfortunately, I find him lumpy in bed so he sits on the dresser while I'm asleep. The other boudoir guns get jealous, so I have to take one of them along once in a while when I leave the house. The long guns understand why they can't go with me, so they don't sulk. :p
I hope I spend the rest of my life carrying a gun I never need.

Yes, I was just looking for that. Saw it on the news this morning. What a moron. That gives the rest of us a bad name. I won't even ask what he was thinking because obviously, he wasn't.

Fine, I will rock the micro desert eagle ugggg. I knew Regal liked plastic way to much when they switched from foam.

Lol on another theater note, I got to blind some kids a few months back while Ted 2 was out (yeah yeah). About 6 16-17 year olds were making a huge rukus, my buddy said something and one tried to get crazy stand up curse, flail arms and just about when my buddy was about to pimp slap....
I hit him from 2ft with my surefire E1D with fresh 4.2 volts of 300 lumens. He screamed and sat back down "he blinded me". Saved a kids life. They really got scared when the usher finally came down and said is there a problem and we said no problem here all is well. Dam punks,we weren't that bad were we? Here is the surefire and my alternate carry because 92 ain't cool haha. View attachment 272152

A bright light can be very persuasive.

What about cinetopia? I understand the whole alcohol thing. Does that Aldo apply to the not age restricted areas of the cinema?

My "Theater Carry Piece"

Glock 19 Gen 4
Streamlight TLR-4 Light/Red Laser
1_EdisonBulb_GLOCK19.jpg

A couple years ago I was at a Regal. It was around Christmas time and not long after the Colorado shootings. It was right after they started "cracking down", so to speak. Was at a midnight showing of the Hobbit and there was a rent-a-cop security guy working the theater.. I don't even think he had a taser on him.

I was there with my wife and a buddy, and my SP101 in a Super Tuck, under a black hoodie. Wife and buddy both know I'm carrying. Anyways, while we're going through the line, this renta-tool points me out from across the lobby and says "you, you can't have that in here". I'm thinking, there's no WAY he made me. My wife and buddy turned ghost white... So I get over to the guy, and I ask him what's the deal? He points at the knife clip hanging from my pocket and says "your knife, no knives."

It was all I could do not to start laughing in his face. I took my SOG folder out to the car and came pack, still packing my SP101 like no big deal. That guy with his eagle eye picking out my pocket knife...

My buddy and I still laugh about it to this day, it remains a running joke.

On another note, i was at Clackamah Town Center here in Oregon and i did not see any signs up any more for a gun free zone.

Clackamas Town Center never has had any "no guns" signs. I was there the day it reopened after the shooting and made a point to look for them. None. Guess some people understood why that shooting didn't last very long.

We went to Regal in Oregon City last summer and there were no such signs, either.

Like always, I was carrying on both occasions.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top