JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I use a DeSantis Nemesis holster with a Smith and Wesson J frame 340 PD, 357 magnum. Fits nice in the
front right pocket in coveralls or regular pants.
1669728567844.png
I call her my pocket rocket. It is a handful in 357 mag. But it sure carries nice.
1669728640843.png

I've been in the Mario brothers club for three years now, wearing nothing but Carhartt overalls daily, due to nasty surgical scars on my hips making belts uncomfortable. And I've had really good luck using chest holsters, and I've used them extensively when I'm out in the bush. I make my own from scratch for about $60, using 9oz leather. I basically just copied "tuckergunleather's DC-4 Chest Holster" design, so if you're looking to purchase one, I'd check with them. Also, Kenai Chest Holsters and Diamond D Holsters are very well respected companies that make rugged chest holsters.

As far as city limits carry goes, I've just found that there is nothing better than pocket carrying my stainless Ruger LCP (First gen). I occasionally pocket carry a Sig P365, but it gets to be a little irritating, after a couple of hours. I used to carry a j-frame, but the LCP is just far superior, with it's super-duper dinky magazines to carry and reload with - IMHO. The LCP max looks like a really great pocket carry option, as well. And for a dinky pocket gun for bear country, it's really hard to beat a S&W 360PD, in .357 mag.

Good luck with whatever you decide is best for you!

20210609_163422.jpg 20220809_174359~2.jpg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR