JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Super small "tactical" bags just call attention to the person because nobody else wears them. A proper on-body holster is a better call, but if you're going to carry in a bag, a backpack-style sling bag would draw less attention. Vertx Commuter or Transit models come to mind.

These 5:11 sling packs + pistol pouch were $38 total. I did a thread on them but no one was interested. I should have bought more than 2 when they were that price. Holds my brn-180 or mp5 with room to spare. Front pouch I remove but will hold Glock 34 (ie full size long slide) or cz75.

View: https://youtu.be/cBVoygHt_3o?si=CHzFGh5URGmOOVvz

Last Edited:
These 5:11 sling packs + pistol pouch were $38 total. I did a thread on them but no one was interested. I should have bought more than 2 when they were that price. Holds my brn-180 or mp5 with room to spare. Front pouch I remove but will hold Glock 34 (ie full size long slide) or cz75.

View: https://youtu.be/cBVoygHt_3o?si=CHzFGh5URGmOOVvz

I've got a few of these, mainly use them as range bags for my PDWs, though they can certainly be used to discreetly carry a compact long gun. Has a molle interior for mounting pouches and stuff, which is handy. Wish they were a bit less bulky and had some means of dividing the main compartment to reduce rattle / noise, but overall they're decent. Also wish a company would make a plate insert sized to the hydration pocket in the rear - that would add some core protection while giving the bag a bit more rigidity, which it kinda needs.

I've got a few of these, mainly use them as range bags for my PDWs, though they can certainly be used to discreetly carry a compact long gun. Has a molle interior for mounting pouches and stuff, which is handy. Wish they were a bit less bulky and had some means of dividing the main compartment to reduce rattle / noise, but overall they're decent. Also wish a company would make a plate insert sized to the hydration pocket in the rear - that would add some core protection while giving the bag a bit more rigidity, which it kinda needs.
I use for similar. Transport gun to car. Set on seat or floor so can get access to it with a single pull or already open with flap closed . Throw on my back to take it from car. I haven't tried AR 300 BO pistol with brace but it might fit. With a law type folding adapter would fit for sure. Plate idea is a great idea. Probably could use camera bag dividers as dividers? but I've never played with that.

Funny story one time I threw it on cuz was driving and stopped to check out a new outdoor place I've never been to. Turns out homeless guy beating on naked petite girl 80-100 yards away. Met Portland city employee and we called cops. Had I needed to do so at that short range that turns out was the perfect application. If I had edc pistol instead I would have had to close distance first. Totally random that I happened to have it only that day. Anyway me yelling at him was enough to stop the attack fortunately in that case. Pack does make for a great "truck gun" option Imo cuz kind of looks like some kids random sling bag and doesn't raise a ton of eyebrows. If stopping or driving to sketchy area it does give you a more effective option than edc pistol fwiw.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top