JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
20171227_165515.jpg
Hello,
I have a Cardiac Science Powerheart g3 plus automated AED.
It was recently serviced in July of 2016, (it is recommended that an annual service/check is done), and deemed ready/good for use. It was recommended that the battery be replaced (it is recommended that the battery be replaced every few years regardless).
We do have the battery, but have found replacement batteries online for as little as $100, and would recommend purchasing a new one.
The only reason for selling this is because the business it was used in has closed its doors.

We also have the wall sign (extra $50 value), wall mounted alarm and strobe activated cabinet (extra $200 value), as well as a semi-hard portable carrying case for it (extra $120 value). These costs were all above and beyond the $1200 price of the AED. I'm asking $650 for everything.
*********** cash price drop $459 **********

These are perfect for: Schools, Churches, gun clubs, police and fire stations. Practice battle fields, basically anywhere that people gather, work or play. Or, if you have a loved one with a heart condition, it's perfect for home use as well.
You don't need training to use this model.... just follow directions. However, training is not expensive and would be beneficial.

I would possibly consider a firearm related trade. Thanks for looking. This is posted in other forums. I'm in Vancouver, WA. Please message me here if interested. 20171227_165830.jpg

20171227_165726.jpg 20171227_165405.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top