JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome aboard Glad to have ya!
As to getting rid of gunz, that's Blasphemy here, instead, the correct approach is to "Up-Grade" to better gunz, that way, your always improving your situation and getting better gunz in the process! The correct answer to how many guns is enough, is Always "One More" and you can never have enough ammo, to the point that you find ammo you don't remember buying, tripping over cases of it, and running out of places to hide it from the wife, or in my case, having to share with her, which can be seriously expensive, but cheaper then a Mercedes Benz, or the Shoe Closet stuffed full and organized by color and style!
Only thing worse then guns is Harleys, Jet Boats, and Airplanes!

benedict cumberbatch sherlock GIF

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

I appreciate you reaching out to me and for your honesty in regard to the reality of selling my guns.
Take care
John
Yep. We have hit a buyer's market so to speak.

That being said, you can always list items for trade as well and maybe have more luck moving them for things you'll actually use.

Either way, good luck and welcome!

After a wonderful teaching career, I recently became interested in firearms. So, I purchased a few guns, took several Gun Safety Classes and hired a professional for 1-on-1 instructions. I try to visit the local gun range to practice, practice, practice. Every time I purchase a gun, there's always a gun that seems to be better. Now, I have too many guns and need to sell a few.
I have rarely sold a gun that I didn't regret selling. With all the madness in this country today, your guns will only increase in value. Unlike the dollar, you won't wake up one day to find your guns have decreased in value.

Thank you! A representative from the Isaac Walton Gun Range highly recommended NW Firearms. I'm glad to be a member of NW Firearms.
Take care
John
The Izaak Walton range in Eugene offers 3 matches monthly, as well as a few of other match types that are periodic. Steel matches are 1st Saturday, a short-range precision rifle match 2nd Sat, and IDPA match 3rd Saturday. All are open to the public. Matches are a nice way to increase your shooting skill and gun handling competence. We have a pretty good crew of friendly shooters.

The steel match is a great way for a newby to try out action shooting. IDPA is somewhat more busy, but we often have new shooters start with IDPA, as I did for my first match.

The PRS match is a monthly-rotating rifle format between bolt guns, gas guns and .22s, tho adequate gear requirements are a bit higher than many new/typical shooters have. If interested in rifle accuracy from practical positions, it's easier to talk it out. Steve runs them and he is happy to talk you thru needs and compatibility.

All of our matches are pretty fun. Check IW Eugene calendar for more info or can contact me if interested.

After a wonderful teaching career, I recently became interested in firearms. So, I purchased a few guns, took several Gun Safety Classes and hired a professional for 1-on-1 instructions. I try to visit the local gun range to practice, practice, practice. Every time I purchase a gun, there's always a gun that seems to be better. Now, I have too many guns and need to sell a few.
There's always a reason to have just one (1) more..

Welcome to the forum. We need more science people to properly discuss recessive owner tendencies such as Glock ownership. Or how about doing a Punett's Square on what are the outcome probabilities of crossing a M1 Carbine with a pistol. Or how to host a lab on proper dissection techniques for a fetal AR-15.

Oh, the possibilities for gun science discussions are endless...

Last Edited:

Sorry, the science says having too many guns is a superstitious fallacy based on unrealistic practicality, promulgated by wives who want more shoes and the latest minivan….. or a Mercedes.
Welcome aboard Glad to have ya!
As to getting rid of gunz, that's Blasphemy here, instead, the correct approach is to "Up-Grade" to better gunz, that way, your always improving your situation and getting better gunz in the process! The correct answer to how many guns is enough, is Always "One More" and you can never have enough ammo, to the point that you find ammo you don't remember buying, tripping over cases of it, and running out of places to hide it from the wife, or in my case, having to share with her, which can be seriously expensive, but cheaper then a Mercedes Benz, or the Shoe Closet stuffed full and organized by color and style!
Only thing worse then guns is Harleys, Jet Boats, and Airplanes!

benedict cumberbatch sherlock GIF
I'm upgrading to a Volquartsen rifle.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Thank you! I'll check it out.

Welcome to the forum. We need more science people to properly discuss recessive owner tendencies such as Glock ownership. Or how about doing a Punett's Square on what are the outcome probabilities of crossing a M1 Carbine with a pistol. Or how to host a lab on proper dissection techniques for a fetal AR-15.

Oh, the possibilities for gun science discussions are endless...
I read on the internet that hybrid pistol/rifles are already in the making. Of course, everything on the internet is true...they say.

Welcome to the greatest firearms forum on the inter webs. I like to think of us as a large dysfunctional family here. You'll get to know the regulars pretty quickly and some of the twisted sense of humor you'll encounter…
Thank you! I've already met some great people, and the stuff people say on here is very entertaining. I'm glad I joined Northwest Firearms.

I understand the feeling of being a new gun owner and wanting new guns as great ones keep coming out. The only difference is, I'm not planning to sell, just trying to slow down...trying...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top