JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After a wonderful teaching career, I recently became interested in firearms. So, I purchased a few guns, took several Gun Safety Classes and hired a professional for 1-on-1 instructions. I try to visit the local gun range to practice, practice, practice. Every time I purchase a gun, there's always a gun that seems to be better. Now, I have too many guns and need to sell a few.

Obi Wan Kenobi Reaction GIF by Star Wars

Welcome

Welcome!

You are gonna quickly find one of two things.

Either you take a sizable loss on your guns and they sell fast or you ask close to what you paid and maybe never sell stuff.

Best of luck on your journey.

Welcome!

Either you take a sizable loss on your guns and they sell fast or you ask close to what you paid and maybe never sell stuff.

I appreciate you reaching out to me and for your honesty in regard to the reality of selling my guns.
Take care
John

After a wonderful teaching career, I recently became interested in firearms. So, I purchased a few guns, took several Gun Safety Classes and hired a professional for 1-on-1 instructions. I try to visit the local gun range to practice, practice, practice. Every time I purchase a gun, there's always a gun that seems to be better. Now, I have too many guns and need to sell a few.
The answer to how many guns is enough is normally "just one more". :D
Welcome!

Welcome!

I have never had trouble selling guns for more than I paid. Some I just had to keep and shoot longer than others! DR

Welcome to the greatest firearms forum on the inter webs. I like to think of us as a large dysfunctional family here. You'll get to know the regulars pretty quickly and some of the twisted sense of humor you'll encounter…

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top