JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not making fun of those with "C". But, does this give me the green light to sue?

Yes.....I drink Diet Coca Cola very often.

Aloha, Mark

Not making fun of those with "C". But, does this give me the green light to sue?

Yes.....I drink Diet Coca Cola very often.

Aloha, Mark
As long as you don't buy fluoridated toothpaste you're as good as a cockroach.

Probably

Diet Coke is vile, and I'll never understand how people can drink it since it leaves a noticeable and slimy film of horrendous aftertaste that seems to cling to the palate. With a taste like that, I've always assumed it was cancerous 😉 Plus, aspartame usually gives me a headache.

It wouldn't be the first time that a hazardous chemical was used in human food product, and there's rarely legal recourse. #dOyOuRoWNrEsEarCh

Last Edited:
"It followed a study from the Ramazzini Institute in Italy in the early 2000s, which reported that some cancers in mice and rats were linked to aspartame."

Usually when they do these types of studies, be it with artificial sweeteners or other food additives, pesticides, or whatever, they expose rodents to extremely large dosages that in no way reflect the actual amount, pound for pound, that an even heavy human consumer would be exposed to in a lifetime. Then, if the rodent develops a tumor, which happens with some frequency, the substance is labled a potential carcinogen.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top