JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Those are but a few of my collection.

They tried ''EBR transplant surgery'' early on.
But that only ended up giving me a second disease.

The one thing I found that really helps is ''Handgun accumulation therapy''.

However. The side affects of that involve painful flare-ups of ''Can't hit nuthin'' caused from the shortened sight radius on these guns.

In the end. Dr's say I will most likely loose my ability to differentiate between EBR's, 30 carbines and pistols.
And will most likely end up owning a collection of sowhere between 5 and 5,000 .30 carbine Enforcer pistols with synthetic stocks and ARMS braces. :s0140:

Last Edited:
.30 carbine Enforcer pistols with synthetic stocks and ARMS braces. :s0140:

I remember that .30 carbine Enforcer pistol. It was a pretty cool gun. I wonder how many of them were ever made??

I believe it was made by Iver Johnson:

IJSuperEnforcerright02.jpg

BRD is a serious condition.

Go have some ice cream. The answer will come to you.

I'll save you the ice cream time: the answer you seek is to keep and build your own.

So I have the choice and I'd like some opinions on which carbine to go with.

Right now I have a m1 carbine .30 cal it's a us gi. And I have the opertunity to trade it for a nice decked out ar carbine .223.
You trade that M1 carbine for anything would be a mistake that would haunt you for a long, long time.

Save your pennies and buy an AR15, if you still need one.

+1 PDX, and suggest you invest in a really good AR; as posted above, Colt or maybe one of the very versatile Sig MCX's.

The crystal ball gets more hazy each day lately. I anticipate some 2008 Deja Vu settin' in this late Fall and what's easy now may not be so much in a couple of quick Months.

Seems like the anti- crowd is on a roll, and it feels like about one more nutcase runing amok this year and we could have us a situation.

Or if you just don't have the cash at the moment, buy a stripped lower.

I'm not a huge fan of M1 carbines, but even I would not trade what you have for an AR. Even in the extremely unlikely event of a national turn in law, the black market will be flooded with AR-15s, but not with M1s.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top