JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Those are but a few of my collection.

They tried ''EBR transplant surgery'' early on.
But that only ended up giving me a second disease.

The one thing I found that really helps is ''Handgun accumulation therapy''.

However. The side affects of that involve painful flare-ups of ''Can't hit nuthin'' caused from the shortened sight radius on these guns.

In the end. Dr's say I will most likely loose my ability to differentiate between EBR's, 30 carbines and pistols.
And will most likely end up owning a collection of sowhere between 5 and 5,000 .30 carbine Enforcer pistols with synthetic stocks and ARMS braces. :s0140:

Last Edited:
.30 carbine Enforcer pistols with synthetic stocks and ARMS braces. :s0140:

I remember that .30 carbine Enforcer pistol. It was a pretty cool gun. I wonder how many of them were ever made??

I believe it was made by Iver Johnson:

IJSuperEnforcerright02.jpg

BRD is a serious condition.

Go have some ice cream. The answer will come to you.

I'll save you the ice cream time: the answer you seek is to keep and build your own.

So I have the choice and I'd like some opinions on which carbine to go with.

Right now I have a m1 carbine .30 cal it's a us gi. And I have the opertunity to trade it for a nice decked out ar carbine .223.
You trade that M1 carbine for anything would be a mistake that would haunt you for a long, long time.

Save your pennies and buy an AR15, if you still need one.

+1 PDX, and suggest you invest in a really good AR; as posted above, Colt or maybe one of the very versatile Sig MCX's.

The crystal ball gets more hazy each day lately. I anticipate some 2008 Deja Vu settin' in this late Fall and what's easy now may not be so much in a couple of quick Months.

Seems like the anti- crowd is on a roll, and it feels like about one more nutcase runing amok this year and we could have us a situation.

Or if you just don't have the cash at the moment, buy a stripped lower.

I'm not a huge fan of M1 carbines, but even I would not trade what you have for an AR. Even in the extremely unlikely event of a national turn in law, the black market will be flooded with AR-15s, but not with M1s.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top