JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Come down to ARPC, I'll gladly meet you there. lol. I just have to be back in albany by 3:30.

Come down to ARPC, I'll gladly meet you there. lol. I just have to be back in albany by 3:30.

I appreciate the offer but we won't be back in time. One of these days!

The roads in the Mt Hood forest are pretty well maintained. You can pull off 26 on one of the forest roads and pop off some rounds.

Good to hear. Do you have any specific spots?

Desert Eagle 50 AE Engraved :eek:

I wish!

Good to hear. Do you have any specific spots?

No specific spots in mind but have done it in the past. When heading back towards P-town once you get off the reservation land and into Mt Hood National Forest there are quite a few forest service roads off the main hwy. Shouldn't take long to find a spot to try out a new gat, whatever that happens to be :)

if u go from salem to sisters, right before sisters on the north side(westbound) of the highway you could stop at zimmerman butte. the road is a little hard to spot but you should be able to find it on your phone no prob. ive picked up 1000s of brass there:D

which way are you going? driving down to salem first or taking 84 to 97 or?

if u go from salem to sisters, right before sisters on the north side(westbound) of the highway you could stop at zimmerman butte. the road is a little hard to spot but you should be able to find it on your phone no prob. ive picked up 1000s of brass there:D

Back in PDX now but I appreciate the tip! We went over the mountain on the way there and took the pass home.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews