JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A full blown FBI SWAT team raided a house in Seattle for an electronic Data breech. WHY? Why a full blown SWAT raid for a single female for electronics crimes. The could have arrested her when she left the house. 2 people could have done what a 20 member FBI SWAT team did. A waste of tax dollars.

Last Edited:
"Thompson's roommates said federal agents charged into their home at 6 o'clock Monday morning"

What ever happened to 0'dark thirty?
#starbucksaintopenat0darkthirty

A full blown FBI SWAT team raided a house in Seattle for an electronic Data breech. WHY? Why a full blown SWAT raid for a single female for electronics crimes. The could have arrested her when she left the house. 2 people could have done what a 20 member FBI SWAT team did. A waste of tax dollars.

Often I don't understand these either. Couple decades back a County LEO got killed this way. Small time pot dealer had a brother who was an LEO. They kick in the door in the dark to raid the home. He is sleeping, comes up with gun thinking he is being robbed and starts firing. When they asked them why the kicked in the door, instead of just walk up to the guy at work and arrest him? The excuse was because his brother who was an LEO, used to live there with him and they did not know if brother still did. Most riduculass excuse to play cowboy I had ever heard. Sadly it cost a good Cop his life.

Have you seen this hyena?!
I would have sent SEAL Team Six to end this evil 9829767D-6940-4B95-95F3-53295CDC5F7E.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews