JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The nice thing about these little town gun show is easy access, no parking fees, your likely to run into your neighbors and very friendly people. For me its maybe a half mile from my house to the Columbia county fair gtoinds. To me the larger city gun shows have much less appeal.
no parking fee at ARPC shows and theres lots of members here that go to it! should try to check it out sometime!

For me, its usually dependent. if there are surplus goodies, I can usually find better deals at the gun shows and flea markets, than I can at the local surplus shops.... There are also some decent prices for some used AR pieces, but not always, and again, dependent on the vendors there. Most of the vendors at he gun shows seem to be themselves, FFLs, usually pawn shops or gun shops....so prices aren't usually any different than shopping their stores during the week. There are often those vendors who have collector guns priced at collector prices.... I'm sure many of you guys know who I'm talking about (The winchester lever guy)

We usually drive up to guns boots and gear, bit of a drive but it's either that or Beaverton which is the same drive but more crowded.

Bummer to hear about the gun show, was actually thinking about going to it this year.

Thanks for the tip on bearded innovations.

I feel bad for you guys. Seems like there is a gun show about every 6 weeks here in Reno.
well. ARPC has 2 shows a year in Albany, then there's Wes Knodel, I think also 2 times a year, or once a year in Albany..so that works out to about 4 shows a year, roughly a show every 3 months, give or take a few weeks....and then Rickreall has a gun show (who runs that?) at Polk County fairgrounds which happens twice yearly (Winter and Summer)

I usually find something. Every now and then I even find a gun I can afford. I try not to leave empty handed. I'd say the Portland show is my least favorite especially due to the parking/entry fee and the hit and miss size of the show and what's on offer. Albany is becoming my favorite.

I only started going to gun shows 5-6 years ago and the demographics have become more diverse. People of color, colorful people and women. I see more women shopping alone and engaging the sellers than a few years ago. My wife comes sometimes but I think it's more to stop me buying a gun. She bought a knife from a female vendor after they engaged in a long conversation. When I talked about her carrying a knife she wasn't too receptive.

I rarely buy new guns so I can sometimes find good deals at gun shows that you won't find other places. St Helens had a scheduling conflict, so I don't see what the butt hurt is all about. Life happens, accept it and move on.

The Wes Knodel Centralia/Chehalis show is next weekend. It's probably quicker than a Portland show from St Helens when you take into account traffic and parking.

I feel bad for you guys. Seems like there is a gun show about every 6 weeks here in Reno.
I miss the one they held at the Grand Sierra every year. The Big West or something like that. I still get the mailer each time, why they send me one now that I live in Oregon is confusing, but still the best show in my eyes.

The Big Show. That one was great. They moved it to the convention center and it was much smaller. A lot of collector stuff, like before, but with very little new stuff and accessories like before. Almost all collector stuff. I'm not into antique guns. I want deals on useable weapons and accessories, backpacks, prepping stuff, etc. It's a bummer. More like Crossroads of the West show now.

The Big Show. That one was great. They moved it to the convention center and it was much smaller. A lot of collector stuff, like before, but with very little new stuff and accessories like before. Almost all collector stuff. I'm not into antique guns. I want deals on useable weapons and accessories, backpacks, prepping stuff, etc. It's a bummer. More like Crossroads of the West show now.
Do they have any gun shows in Pahrump. I hear that is the survivalist/prepper haven. I even read somewhere that if the SHTF ever happens they are going to blow the roadway from Vegas so no one can get to them. Good idea I would say.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top