JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was driving home from Salem this early eve around 5p.m. heading west on HWY 22 about 4 miles west of Salem. From afar I could see on the opposite side of the road someone on the side of the road with a flag of some sort. The closer I got I could make out a man holding a huge flag pole with three flags on it. The top one was the American flag. Below that was the black "Don't Tread on Me" w/ the coiled up snake flag, and the bottom flag was the NRA flag. This is where it gets funny, weird, and makes you think. As I passed the guy, I was about to honk but I was speechless when I saw he was wearing a skin tight, realistic comic hero outfit from head to toes. WTF was that....then a laugh and then you think about it. Plus he was a few miles from the closest on/off ramp, or from Salem. Just out for a walk, in his kick bubblegum comic hero suit, holding a 10 foot tall pole stating his beliefs. I should have turned around and offered to buy that man a beer.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top