Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Can you top this guys way of stating his disapproval for SB941?

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by MinnesotaORnewbie, Apr 26, 2015.

1. MinnesotaORnewbie

MinnesotaORnewbie Oregon Active Member

I was driving home from Salem this early eve around 5p.m. heading west on HWY 22 about 4 miles west of Salem. From afar I could see on the opposite side of the road someone on the side of the road with a flag of some sort. The closer I got I could make out a man holding a huge flag pole with three flags on it. The top one was the American flag. Below that was the black "Don't Tread on Me" w/ the coiled up snake flag, and the bottom flag was the NRA flag. This is where it gets funny, weird, and makes you think. As I passed the guy, I was about to honk but I was speechless when I saw he was wearing a skin tight, realistic comic hero outfit from head to toes. WTF was that....then a laugh and then you think about it. Plus he was a few miles from the closest on/off ramp, or from Salem. Just out for a walk, in his kick bubblegum comic hero suit, holding a 10 foot tall pole stating his beliefs. I should have turned around and offered to buy that man a beer.

techiej, Dallas Ken, jim97701 and 4 others like this.
  2. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

You should've whipped out your smartphone and snapped a photo of him, then posted it here!

:s0122:

Koda likes this.
  3. MinnesotaORnewbie

MinnesotaORnewbie Oregon Active Member

Believe me, I wished I did and I thought surely someone else on this site would have also seen him