JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was driving home from Salem this early eve around 5p.m. heading west on HWY 22 about 4 miles west of Salem. From afar I could see on the opposite side of the road someone on the side of the road with a flag of some sort. The closer I got I could make out a man holding a huge flag pole with three flags on it. The top one was the American flag. Below that was the black "Don't Tread on Me" w/ the coiled up snake flag, and the bottom flag was the NRA flag. This is where it gets funny, weird, and makes you think. As I passed the guy, I was about to honk but I was speechless when I saw he was wearing a skin tight, realistic comic hero outfit from head to toes. WTF was that....then a laugh and then you think about it. Plus he was a few miles from the closest on/off ramp, or from Salem. Just out for a walk, in his kick bubblegum comic hero suit, holding a 10 foot tall pole stating his beliefs. I should have turned around and offered to buy that man a beer.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top