JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Emeryville is a stone's throw from Berzerkely and adjacent to Oakland.
It's a land of skewed realities.

Lol. God I hate emeryville. For people not familiar with the bay area, the chief was known on cal guns for being a complete and total retard, way before the newest ca gun grab effort.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Here is a thread from a few years back. The first post sums it up. Don't need to read through it entirely. Basically there was a very interesting city council meeting.

Dude is a world class bubblegum. I was not even a little surprised to see him siding with the democrat super majority and the ridiculous proposal presented.

I also won't be surprised if it passes and becomes law.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?p=4280635

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Some one should remind the chief that the Supreme Court said, in DC v Heller: "It is enough to note, as we have observed, that the American people have considered the handgun to be the quintessential self-defense weapon. There are many reasons that a citizen may prefer a handgun for home defense: It is easier to store in a location that is readily accessible in an emergency; it cannot easily be redirected or wrestled away by an attacker; it is easier to use for those without the upper-body strength to lift and aim a long gun; it can be pointed at a burglar with one hand while the other hand dials the police. Whatever the reason, handguns are the most popular weapon chosen by Americans for self-defense in the home, and a complete prohibition of their use is invalid." DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA v. HELLER

My mind boggles at the chief's boggled mind. The boggled chief sure likes his fours stars on the uniform, delusions of being a general it seems.

What's the big deal here? It's a rare moment of honesty from the head tax-eater on the nature of government guns.

Exactly, folks should be overjoyed at the honesty.

Seriously, how long are normal folks just going to continue feigning surprise, making excuses for obvious oppression and turning the blind eye?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top