JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1F8B8F44-AB3B-4326-94E8-AD667A181001.gif

A Go-Kart with a windshield, most fun you can have on roller skates! I had one once, pretty fun tiny little car!

I had one like this, underpowered little thing with it's 1300cc transverse mounted engine. in the late 60s parts for these were difficult to get. But I made it scoot, and it got me laid.:D:D:D

130565_Rear_3-4_Web.jpg

My next car:

maxresdefault.jpg

I had one like this, underpowered little thing with it's 1300cc transverse mounted engine. in the late 60s parts for these were difficult to get. But I made it scoot, and it got me laid.:D:D:D
I had both a 72 BGT and a 67 Roadster, both had the 1800 and 4 speed, 110mph was top speed, but it was scary above 80! Sure do miss that BGT, Roadster not so much! My 69 Alfa GTV8 is much a better road car, and far more dangerous!
View attachment 492776

My next car:

View attachment 492777

I went 150mph in my Tiger and it didn't top out. I had to back off because it was so front end heavy that the back was losing traction and I was starting to drift. Yes, dangerous cars, but I was very young. :D

Wasn't the MGB and the Roadster the same thing?

My brother had one like this as his first car... I found it a bit dull since I was a fan of road racing.

mg01.jpg

Yea, it's a neat little rocket, my brother blasts all over the bay area with it!:) he built the engine up pretty stout and put a 5 speed in it!

Oh my! Now my tongue is getting hard.

Here is something on the BGT (B GT)
"The fixed-roof MGB GT was introduced in October 1965. Production continued until 1980, although export to the US ceased in 1974. The MGB GT sported a ground-breaking greenhouse designed by Pininfarina and launched the sporty "hatchback" style. By combining the sloping rear window with the rear deck lid, the B GT offered the utility of a station wagon while retaining the style and shape of a coupe." MG MGB - Wikipedia

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top