JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1964 with the finned drum rear brakes. The 1965 model had 4 wheel disc's.
Your car has one rare engine in it for sure. A Montreal V8 is worth a fortune. I always wanted a Montreal...They are just a "bella macchina"
I bought the engine/transaxle from Canada from a wreck, took me two years to get all the engine parts, but it's bored and stroked, has pretty hot cams, and now displaces 4.4l and makes 425hp! My wheels for it came from Australia, and it has the big brakes from a later Alfetta GTV!

1591652602028.png
1591653197711.png

I still to this day kick myself over the $2000 Pantera I let slip through my fingers. Althout $2000 was a more significant sum in 1984 and it had a grenaded transmsission and I didnt have $2000 :).

Then there was the guy that came into the shop I worked at in '84. He had a very early Shelby Cobra with the 260, ratty interior and dinged up body. He wanted $28K for it. I couldnt stop laughing.

One of the guys I grew up with inherited from his father a 1959 2000 spider, which he drove while in college. Just like this one pictured and that is how I fell in love with Alfa's. His father previously had a 1957 or 1958 Giulietta Spider which he wrecked after drinking too much and driving. He then bought the 2000 and gave it to my friend around 1968.

59_Alfa-2000.jpg

Last Edited:
One of the guys I grew up with inherited from his father a 1959 2000 spider which he drove through college. Just like this one pictured and that how I fell in love with Alfa's

View attachment 708443
Yup, My Dad's first car was a 61 Spider Giuleitta sprint, and I got the bug from him, LOVED that little Alfa and have been hooked ever since!
Got my 69 GTV in highschool and fixed it up on a real tight budget, but it was an awesome car, until I over revved it and blew the engine! :eek:
That little 1750 was a screamer, but the V-8 turned it into a fire breathing road monster! Alfa sure built an awesome sport car, they were way WAY better then anything else made in those days, and they are getting very popular now days because of that!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top