JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1F8B8F44-AB3B-4326-94E8-AD667A181001.gif

A Go-Kart with a windshield, most fun you can have on roller skates! I had one once, pretty fun tiny little car!

I had one like this, underpowered little thing with it's 1300cc transverse mounted engine. in the late 60s parts for these were difficult to get. But I made it scoot, and it got me laid.:D:D:D

130565_Rear_3-4_Web.jpg

My next car:

maxresdefault.jpg

I had one like this, underpowered little thing with it's 1300cc transverse mounted engine. in the late 60s parts for these were difficult to get. But I made it scoot, and it got me laid.:D:D:D
I had both a 72 BGT and a 67 Roadster, both had the 1800 and 4 speed, 110mph was top speed, but it was scary above 80! Sure do miss that BGT, Roadster not so much! My 69 Alfa GTV8 is much a better road car, and far more dangerous!
View attachment 492776

My next car:

View attachment 492777

I went 150mph in my Tiger and it didn't top out. I had to back off because it was so front end heavy that the back was losing traction and I was starting to drift. Yes, dangerous cars, but I was very young. :D

Wasn't the MGB and the Roadster the same thing?

My brother had one like this as his first car... I found it a bit dull since I was a fan of road racing.

mg01.jpg

Yea, it's a neat little rocket, my brother blasts all over the bay area with it!:) he built the engine up pretty stout and put a 5 speed in it!

Oh my! Now my tongue is getting hard.

Here is something on the BGT (B GT)
"The fixed-roof MGB GT was introduced in October 1965. Production continued until 1980, although export to the US ceased in 1974. The MGB GT sported a ground-breaking greenhouse designed by Pininfarina and launched the sporty "hatchback" style. By combining the sloping rear window with the rear deck lid, the B GT offered the utility of a station wagon while retaining the style and shape of a coupe." MG MGB - Wikipedia

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top