JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We need to get this thread going again... Cars, not MGs!!!

Ok looky what I found!

20130727_195016.jpg

1: This is a MG TF.
2: This was my first car an Alfa 2600 Sprint: Disclaimer ..these photos are not of the car I owned as mine was brown with a cream interior and had the stock Alfa steel wheels not wire ones. Shown for reference only.

1955-mg-tf-1500-std-c.jpg Alfa_Romeo_2600-1.jpg Alfa 2600 engine.jpg 1965-alfa-romeo-2600-Steel wheels.jpg

2: This was my first car an Alfa 2600 Sprint: Disclaimer ..these photos are not of the car I owned as mine was brown with a cream interior and had the stock Alfa steel wheels not wire ones. Shown for reference only.

View attachment 707961 View attachment 707964 View attachment 707965 View attachment 707982
What year Alfa?
I still have my 69 GTV, has a transplant V-8 from a Montreal in it, crazy fast, sounds amazing, and the faster you drive, the better it runs!:D

1964 with the finned drum rear brakes. The 1965 model had 4 wheel disc's.
Your car has one rare engine in it for sure. A Montreal V8 is worth a fortune. I always wanted a Montreal...They are just a "bella macchina"

View attachment 707961

My oldest brother owned one of these when I was in Jr H.S.... It was "kinda" fun.

I got interested in MGBs and Triumphs since I couldn't afford a Porsche or a Ferrari, etc. Then I found a really mint Sunbeam Tiger. It looked kinda like an MGB, but ran like a Tiger. Now THAT was fun!!!

My oldest brother owned one of these when I was in Jr H.S.... It was "kinda" fun.

I got interested in MGBs and Triumphs since I couldn't afford a Porsche or a Ferrari, etc. Then I found a really mint Sunbeam Tiger. It looked kinda like an MGB, but ran like a Tiger. Now THAT was fun!!!
They were a touring car so not really fast but OK I owned it from 1967 to late August 1969. Memory gets a little fuzzy sometimes as the 60's were hard on me :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top