JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure it was demilled correctly but you can buy 80% receivers for building them. The downside is they are not as easy as an ar15 kit. You have to change to semi-auto and you have to manage the fact that it is an SBR and then jump through any california rules on possession, building etc and I'm not familiar with those. usually the price to get the appropriate barrel, semiauto parts and tools to finish one put you well over the cost of a modern rifle.

HellBox Armory: CZ-23 / CZ-24 / CZ-25 / CZ-26

(If I found this in California I would cut it into tiny bits, not mention it anywhere online and dispose of it in the trash. I would not trust the police if I turned it in to not arrest me of 30 california felonies just for possession of something they considered illegal. )

That's possible. Here in upside down land, these guys make up laws and rules as they want. That's why I just did the right thing and turn it rather than get stoned to death or made to walk the plank. Damn pirates! I'll see what I can find on the interweb when they turn on the WiFi here as they usually do from 5:00 to 5:09, maybe I can use the dialup to download a page or two! Have y'all heard about jet fuel melting steel beams or what not? Strange...
And here I thought media was prescribed down there...

Ahaaah, California, or as WE call it in our hut, 'the state to the South of Oregon.'

Let's not forget that the people that the citizens of this great state have put in charge of their lives do not necessarily have human beings in mind when they issue warning notices. Take the Surgeon General - whoever he or she may be - it's moot - they are all as looped as a crocheted car cover. This worthy offers advice in the form of labels that are applied to merchandise that may or may not contain harmful products in its makeup - stuff that would, if ingested, possibly cause harm to your unborn child.

This is real, folks - I really wouldn't insult your intelligence by making it up -

upload_2018-8-22_20-31-22.png

You might be thinking that this label has been stuck on some tasty, but maybe furrin foodstuff or other comestible, perhaps a preparation involving mixing it with other foodstuffs, or maybe applying it to certain unmentionable parts of the anatomy for reasons best not gone into on a family forum.

You'd be wrong.

This label is firmly affixed to the top left corner of the box containing THIS -

upload_2018-8-22_20-35-4.png

It is a 1/29th scale Aristocraft model railway locomotive that weighs in at a tad under fifteen pounds and is over 30 inches long.

I would respectfully suggest that anybody eating, or even trying to eat this model, should give serious thought to passing on their genetic material to the next generation.

tac

Not sure it was demilled correctly but you can buy 80% receivers for building them. The downside is they are not as easy as an ar15 kit. You have to change to semi-auto and you have to manage the fact that it is an SBR and then jump through any california rules on possession, building etc and I'm not familiar with those. usually the price to get the appropriate barrel, semiauto parts and tools to finish one put you well over the cost of a modern rifle.

(If I found this in California I would cut it into tiny bits, not mention it anywhere online and dispose of it in the trash. I would not trust the police if I turned it in to not arrest me of 30 california felonies just for possession of something they considered illegal. )
For those in free states, how hard would it be to omit the stock and build it as a pistol?

For those in free states, how hard would it be to omit the stock and build it as a pistol?
in a free state sure. the hard part usually is converting them to semiauto. I'm not super familiar with the CZ models but these tube guns are typically a fixed firing pin and open bolt. Converting that to a bolt that allowed a hammer to hit a floating firing pin is a lot of machining.

I had a parts kit for a Beretta M12 subgun and I would have needed a machine shop with some very good machining and welding skills to finish one.

I agree about disposing of it just how you describe. I'm with corrections so I showed up in uniform and filled out a form and walked out, not too bad I guess. LAPD has a program or had, where you turn in any type of firearm in exchange for Lakers tickets or The Dodgers game no questions asked. Some incentive. I like how you think though.

I agree about disposing of it just how you describe. I'm with corrections so I showed up in uniform and filled out a form and walked out, not too bad I guess. LAPD has a program or had, where you turn in any type of firearm in exchange for Lakers tickets or The Dodgers game no questions asked. Some incentive. I like how you think though.

Im just thinking of the guy that tried to register his rifle and they went to his house and arrested him. I would not trust them with any good faith effort to do the right thing anymore. But it certainly helps with a uniform.

Not much of a loss with that one. Parts kits are ~$150 for one with a de-milled receiver. I bet I could buy a cheep harbor freight lathe and some metal tubes at a hardware store and make a working open bolt tube gun. That's why they showed up a lot in the resistance in WII. easy to make.

Im just thinking of the guy that tried to register his rifle and they went to his house and arrested him. I would not trust them with any good faith effort to do the right thing anymore. But it certainly helps with a uniform.

Not much of a loss with that one. Parts kits are ~$150 for one with a de-milled receiver. I bet I could buy a cheep harbor freight lathe and some metal tubes at a hardware store and make a working open bolt tube gun. That's why they showed up a lot in the resistance in WII. easy to make.

It's such a mess out here. I personally know someone who first had a false charge of DV filed against them, partner later admitted to lying but was still convicted. The charge was to be able to get a conviction based on the preponderance of the law requirement whereas if given an actual DV charge, the requirement would have been beyond the reasonable doubt. So the lower charge was made to get a open and shut outcome. Later, the same partner, now ex, called police again making false claims which resulted in the granting of a restraining order against him. The claims turned into criminal charges and a warrant was issued for his arrest. He had a tape recording of his ex incriminating herself but was pulled over and arrested for the warrant before he could secure this mess. Acquitted but since he came in contact with LEO, even though he was acquitted. He violated probation and was sentenced to 90 days in LA County Jail.

Moral is be careful as anyone can get screwed. This person was a correctional officer, military vet, with no priors. Why am I a CO? Cuz it pays good and the AC is on 24-7 lol

ALL open-bolt firearms are at least Class 3. Imagine then what an open-bolt handgun would be classed as.

tac

In 1931 Marlin made the model 50 .22lr rifle which happens to be an open bolt and it's not listed as a class 3.
I owned one years ago.

Last I knew Pre-1982 semi auto open bolt weapons are considered normal legal firearms and are still legal to own and transfer as regular firearms in the free states, as long as they have not been modified to be full auto.

If you have any more receiver pieces and they can be easily be welded together you have a submachine gun. Centerfire Systems years ago sold VZ24 parts kits that the ATF made them try to get back to demill to ATF specifications. Apparently someone had welded one together and used it in a crime.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top