JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
IMG_1415.JPG IMG_1416.JPG IMG_1417.JPG IMG_1418.JPG IMG_1419.JPG IMG_1420.JPG IMG_1421.JPG IMG_1422.JPG IMG_1423.JPG IMG_1424.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I can tell that it probably WAS .... a Czech 23.

I can tell you for sure what it IS now.... Junk.

Neat junk though, with possibly-maybe some saleable parts maybe-could-be-ya-never-know.

Interesting collection of demilled parts you found photos of on the internet. Good thing they are not located in comifornia as they may not be looked at in a favorable manner. :s0130:

got it, loud and clear. bought it at estate sale this weekend. was hidden in a house speaker i bought! Soon to be property of the LASD. Thanks again guys.

LASD? Is that the state agency that you must turn over harmless/useless gun parts to? Creeps me out. I haven't read a lot books in my 63 years, but I did read Fahrenheit 451. I remember it too. Creepy.

Better the sheriffs than LAPD lol. Farenheit 451? Got to look for that next time. Perhaps you would like to be the new owner to another item I picked up along with that paperweight...a LAR Grizzly .50ae conv kit? Think about it! I'll give ya a good deal sir!

Better the sheriffs than LAPD lol. Farenheit 451? Got to look for that next time. Perhaps you would like to be the new owner to another item I picked up along with that paperweight...a LAR Grizzly .50ae conv kit? Think about it! I'll give ya a good deal sir!
It's probably a banned book where you're from... along with Animal Farm, 1984, The Stranger, and Brave New World! ;)

That's possible. Here in upside down land, these guys make up laws and rules as they want. That's why I just did the right thing and turn it rather than get stoned to death or made to walk the plank. Damn pirates! I'll see what I can find on the interweb when they turn on the WiFi here as they usually do from 5:00 to 5:09, maybe I can use the dialup to download a page or two! Have y'all heard about jet fuel melting steel beams or what not? Strange...

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews