JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've recently kinda noticed what this was. I'm looking at my Charles Daily Turkish import pump and my brain won't let me figure it.

Maybe I'm thinking of semiauto?

What's the worst that can happen?….. still its a live round in the chamber and wanted to bounce the thoughts of this wall. THX

My semi-auto M930's ghost load. Not all semis will, and I've never heard of anyone ghosting a pump-gun.

It'll be interesting if someone has.
I can do it with my 870. The extra round goes partway into the magazine tube. This is not my video, but it shows how:

I don't really have any use for it, but I had to see if I could.

I can do it with my 870. The extra round goes partway into the magazine tube. This is not my video, but it shows how:

I don't really have any use for it, but I had to see if I could.
So snapping the extractor claw over the rim of a shotgun shell ISN'T bad for the extractor assembly?? I thought this was universally a bad idea ( bolt guns, self loading rifles and pistols)

Hey now....

Im not a shotgun guy but do regret not spending the $100 more for a Remington. That said the SXP has worked fine.
Buddy of mine bought 1 right after they came out, sxp defender, ejection port was undersized and wouldn't let empties clear. No Bueno, so sold or traded off immediately. Might have been 3" hulls. Cannot remember exactly which shells.

Buddy of mine bought 1 right after they came out, sxp defender, ejection port was undersized and wouldn't let empties clear. No Bueno, so sold or traded off immediately. Might have been 3" hulls. Cannot remember exactly which shells.
I got mine for turkey hunting. I just wanted the cheapest pump 12ga I could find at the time. The only issue is feeding a round into the magazine sometimes the shell catches on the edge of something and doesnt go in, gotta be perfectly centered. No good if used for a home defense shotty.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top