JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
it is an old bolt action shotgun that needs to be refinished. It has hardly any value so I thought I would make it into something useful.

May I ask why?
(not to try and shoot down the idea :p)

Turkeys are good at seeing movement, but color doesn't matter otherwise.

PG,

Turkeys see very well. They see red, whites, and blue the best. I had turkeys bolt because I took off a glove to scratch and one pegged me and ran. Thats my opinion but I do know they see very well. I wrap my shotguns that are not camo and to me they are one of the hardest animals to hunt other than coyotes.

PG,

Turkeys see very well. They see red, whites, and blue the best. I had turkeys bolt because I took off a glove to scratch and one pegged me and ran. Thats my opinion but I do know they see very well. I wrap my shotguns that are not camo and to me they are one of the hardest animals to hunt other than coyotes.

I've never had any problem running regular guns, blinds usually work the best for me since they are so motion sensitive.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top