JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Okay guys, I'm not one to hawk/promote products online, much less in my favorite gun forum,...
But I gotta say something about this stuff.

First off, I LOVE popcorn. Especially buttery-goodness-dose-of-saltiness home made popcorn. (No, not that microwave toxic gas crap, GOOD popcorn.)

Cheese-corn is not far behind.
But alas, for the last decade or so it's a real risk for me to eat the stuff given the state of my teeth and gums. One hull in the wrong place and I'm in misery for 3-5 days until I get it taken care of.
IF you fear the old maid like I do, listen up,...
You gotta try THIS STUFF:
chesters-puffcorn-butter.png

Or THIS cheesy stuff.

chesters-puffcorn-cheese.png

Frito Lay really outdid themselves with this stuff, It's easy to chew, no surprise hard stuff like kernels or hulls, and it satisfies the popcorn cravings.

So if you're like me, or have falsies (like Captain O) and like popcorn but don't dare risk it, give this stuff a try.
I'm tellin' ya, it's amazin'!

PS: I am not affiliated with Cheetos/Frito-Lay etc, in any way, shape or form. The is no compensation involved here, I just love this product.
I fear I may be getting addicted. :D

Okay guys, I'm not one to hawk/promote products online, much less in my favorite gun forum,...
But I gotta say something about this stuff.

First off, I LOVE popcorn. Especially buttery-goodness-dose-of-saltiness home made popcorn. (No, not that microwave toxic gas crap, GOOD popcorn.)

Cheese-corn is not far behind.
But alas, for the last decade or so it's a real risk for me to eat the stuff given the state of my teeth and gums. One hull in the wrong place and I'm in misery for 3-5 days until I get it taken care of.
IF you fear the old maid like I do, listen up,...
You gotta try THIS STUFF:
View attachment 405264

Or THIS cheesy stuff.

View attachment 405265

Frito Lay really outdid themselves with this stuff, It's easy to chew, no surprise hard stuff like kernels or hulls, and it satisfies the popcorn cravings.

So if you're like me, or have falsies (like Captain O) and like popcorn but don't dare risk it, give this stuff a try.
I'm tellin' ya, it's amazin'!

PS: I am not affiliated with Cheetos/Frito-Lay etc, in any way, shape or form. The is no compensation involved here, I just love this product.
I fear I may be getting addicted. :D

Same issues with traditional popcorn. I love that stuff you mentioned though. I have to stay away from it as much as possible or I'll just add one more junk food to my list lol.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top