JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I read it this morning and the AR-47 thing had me on the floor. I'm curious about something though: why, when the rifle is possessed by a puke civilian (like me), is it called an "assault weapon" but when in LE hands it's an AR-15 rifle and not an AR-15 "assault weapon"? Suppose it doesn't sound quite a scary. :D

AR-47? what? Did you really expect the press to get their facts straight?

Matt, that looks like a MAK-90
mak90_a.jpg

As a former Californian and 2nd amendment activist down there I have a huge warning to Washington

Never, ever, ever, ever allow the legislature to become full time. EVER!!!

Mark Twain said (and never were truer words spoken)

Life, liberty and property are not safe while the legislature is in session

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/05/06/shot-dead-gunman-invades-la-home/?test=latestnews

It looks like that may possibly be larger than a 10-round mag on the "ar-47" in the picture, but that can't be possible since it's against the law there.

Also, anyone know what stock that is?
Hawiian Gardens has been Fort Apache for more than 40 years. I did private security at a place called the Tahitan Village in the 70's and it was ooky pooky back then. Carried concealed, lead sap and flashlight. My buddy an off duty Long Beach cop. What a challange. Private partys, weddings, concerts and dances. Greydog.

As a former Californian and 2nd amendment activist down there I have a huge warning to Washington

Never, ever, ever, ever allow the legislature to become full time. EVER!!!

+1 on that Blitzkrieg! Former PRC resident here as well (from birth 40 years ago until middle of last year!) and that is exactly what I've told people here. I work for a law firm and several of the lawyers (primarily the younger ones) think a full time legislature would be a peachy idea. I tell them to look at the PRC - not so peachy. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top