JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The feds are really beyond out of control.
They are digging back to your diaper stage.

California Sheriff Denied Gun Purchase over Background Check

<broken link removed>

Curious why those things were brought up.
I didn't see that he was accused of anything. Did someone find more to this story?

Wow. Must suck going up against the "man". I think it's kind of funny, maybe it will be like many of the commenters talked about. He will have to prove his "worth" to be deemed acceptable for firearm ownership.

HAHA

It seems Sheriff Lopey is a Constitutional Sheriff, maybe this is what got him hung up.

<broken link removed>

Given that this administration's IRS targeted conservative and libertarian groups I am very willing to entertain the idea that he was also targeted for his political believes.

However if he does indeed supports DUI road block check points I would not extend the constitutional sheriff label to him. Frankly depending on what he thinks about existing restrictions with regard to firearms I might not even consider him pro 2A, but more of a status quo guy (which is still better than vast majority of CA, OR and WA democrats).

NOTE: I started to type this before the 2 videos above were posted. I have not watched them yet.

Dont judge all by a few. We actually need more like him.
The new breed is what is becoming the problem.
Education system has played a huge part in creating the cyborg steroid cop.
We need more old school people in LE.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if every vet under the age of 90 is on a Delta Tango watch list. When is someone going to prosecute this bunch for breaking the LAW????
If the FBI, CIA, NSA, DHS, etc. are in his pocket just imagine the back channel crap his 30 something appointed czars are accomplishing.

Brutus Out

Dont judge all by a few. We actually need more like him.
The new breed is what is becoming the problem.
Education system has played a huge part in creating the cyborg steroid cop.
We need more old school people in LE.

unfortunately there are more than a few.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top