JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And? Evidence is for the courts. Speculation is for the masses, and it makes some of us feel better about it. :cool:
For the life of me I have no idea why inventing an imaginary shadow conspiracy that is in one breath both utterly and completely incompetent and yet able to pull off the most secretive subterfuge in the history of the world would in anyway be more comforting than accepting reality

For the life of me I have no idea why inventing an imaginary shadow conspiracy that is in one breath both utterly and completely incompetent and yet able to pull off the most secretive subterfuge in the history of the world would in anyway be more comforting than accepting reality
Its as simple as tweaking statistic analysis reports and using humans with agendas to "certify" a certain percentage of ballots, and then applying their biases to say X amount outvoted X amount by not validating those in opposition... and then you have a significant number of voters who just flat out refuse to vote, or those who write in the silliest possible names that gets thrown out. Doesn't require anything vast, conspiracy theory. Just numbers and human nature and selecting who to count votes. "Vote early, vote often" isn't just a bumper sticker platitude. :rolleyes:

Say you sample 1,000 votes. Including mail in and then a person who may not have the integrity.. only validates one party's ballot numbers, and then find excuses to invalidate the opposition numbers to a percentage so that the preferred validated ballots outnumbers the oppositions' validated ballots. Then you multiply that to a county's voter registration number, and repeat it until you have a "majority" of the "winning" party. Which means all the Electors of that State are gonna vote the winning Party for the election.

I "suspect" a lot of it is people who refuse to participate anymore. A LOT of gun owners will not vote, tell anyone who will listen it does nothing, so I guess it makes them "feel better" to say its all rigged? You see this excuse used a LOT by those who get mad when it is asked if they voted and they say no. Some who do vote probably want to think places like WA, OR, CA really can't have that many brain dead idiots who actually wants the mess being made. Sadly while I am sure there is some cheating, there is WAY too many who really do vote to create the mess they live in. Then scream and yell. Then turn around and vote the same people who made the mess back in on the promise to "fix it". We really do get the government we deserve sadly. 🤬

Its as simple as tweaking statistic analysis reports and using humans with agendas to "certify" a certain percentage of ballots, and then applying their biases to say X amount outvoted X amount by not validating those in opposition... and then you have a significant number of voters who just flat out refuse to vote, or those who write in the silliest possible names that gets thrown out. Doesn't require anything vast, conspiracy theory. Just numbers and human nature and selecting who to count votes. "Vote early, vote often" isn't just a bumper sticker platitude. :rolleyes:

Say you sample 1,000 votes. Including mail in and then a person who may not have the integrity.. only validates one party's ballot numbers, and then find excuses to invalidate the opposition numbers to a percentage so that the preferred validated ballots outnumbers the oppositions' validated ballots. Then you multiply that to a county's voter registration number, and repeat it until you have a "majority" of the "winning" party. Which means all the Electors of that State are gonna vote the winning Party for the election.
Sounds like a great elevator pitch for a bad movie, but making things up to fit what you think might have happened (or what you "want to have happened") is a terrible and disingenuous way to form the basis of an argument*

*ar·gu·ment

2. a reason or set of reasons given with the aim of persuading others that an action or idea is right or wrong.

Sounds like a great elevator pitch for a bad movie, but making things up to fit what you think might have happened (or what you "want to have happened") is a terrible and disingenuous way to form the basis of an argument*

*ar·gu·ment

2. a reason or set of reasons given with the aim of persuading others that an action or idea is right or wrong.
Except....its a real thing, and I did not say its particular to any one Party.

Simple really. Using observor bias, and then using undercoverage bias. Its really a snowball effect. The barest minumums of more votes towards one Party, tend to give all the Electoral votes to that Party, especially if its say, 1% or more than the combined votes of other areas? Simplified example.

500 votes in one area, 100 votes in 5 other areas. 255 voted out of 500 for one Party. Ergo that Party won that one area, and gives 10 Electoral votes. But the other 5 areas only gives 1 Electoral vote each, regardless of who wins. Therefore 10 v 5 means even if 5 areas voted straight opposition, the 1 big area wins anyways. Oversimplified I know.

Now, if the 5 smaller areas had say, 2 Electors each, in theory, it should have resulted in a 50/50 split and then it leads back to the numbers... but its found that 1 or 2 of the smaller areas voted a slim majority for the 1 big area's winning Party.. that gives the big area 11 or 12 Electors vs 8 or 9... bam big area wins whole State with 20 Electoral votes.

I personally believe we need a much larger House of Representatives. Average of 700,000+ per Rep? No way in Hades is that gonna result in everyones voices and votes mattering. 10 times the size of the House would give us 70,000 to 1 Reps, with an Electoral College being 4,350+100 Senators+? The number is needed for Territories and DC?

That was funny. I was just reading CamoDeafie's post about increasing the number of politicians in the House. A back thought of mine was, "or get rid of them all".... when the NWFA advert on the right side of the screen appeared.
1656204761468.png

THAT'LL WORK!! ("There's your sign....") :s0140:

Last Edited:
Strangely no Democrats reported this issue. I remember watching people being interviewed that day. Don't know if it was widespread enough to make a significant impact. It's telling that there are a thousand "fact checks" out there telling me that what I saw on TV where voters who complained in interviews never happened.

Don't you mean that Newsmax didn't report that any Dem's reported the issue? Odd thing is the first fact check I found quoted the same people that Newsmax did and said that IT DID happen, just not the way Newsmax would have you believe :rolleyes:

Barring anyone being able to present actual evidence of cheating in the CA or any other election, speculation of cheating is nothing more than furthering of unfounded conspiracy theories.
Money is rarely thrown at it. More often than not no one wants to apply money to investigate. Things move along quickly and it gets swept under the rug. Im not talking about merely counting ballots, Im talking about investigating each and every ballot and proofing their info. That deep dive is rarely done. I believe there is quite a bit of fraud that takes place in elections.

While you may disagree, the evidence is also lacking in the utter proof of super double secret and secure legitimate votes from legitimate people. I call shenanigans. To claim every election is "super secure" and "the most legitimate" is also a conspiracy theory and often a big government, statist mantra.

Don't you mean that Newsmax didn't report that any Dem's reported the issue? Odd thing is the first fact check I found quoted the same people that Newsmax did and said that IT DID happen, just not the way Newsmax would have you believe :rolleyes:

Yup, and as mentioned watched several people interviewed and mentioned a gazillion fact checks saying it never happened, that one being a grain of sand on the beach and frankly as expected from that particular organization..

Barring anyone being able to present actual evidence of cheating in the CA or any other election, speculation of cheating is nothing more than furthering of unfounded conspiracy theories.
That reminds me of congressional Democrats saying "you have no evidence of cheating in the election but we also don't want you to do forensic audits because that might find evidence of cheating in the election."

The MSM and all the usual pundits repeatedly stated that the last presidential election was the most secure election in history… so that means there are past elections that were less secure, and that also means there had to be one election that was the LEAST secure in history…. and they mock and label you as a kook when asked which one was.

Last Edited:
No congressional Democrat ever said that
How very literal of you. Isn't it funny though how Trump's tax returns were demanded to be released and audited, as if someone making a bunch of money before becoming the president is more suspicious than people in congress and the president doing insider trading and making a bunch of money while in politics. China paying Hunter millions for his art doesn't scream corruption either, nope, no sir…

Pelosi mashed those dentures together a whole bunch talking about auditing Trump's tax returns, but the election audits were unreasonable to her. It's a giant joke on the American people and former Vice President Biden has been so great for the American people.

Money is rarely thrown at it. More often than not no one wants to apply money to investigate. Things move along quickly and it gets swept under the rug. Im not talking about merely counting ballots, Im talking about investigating each and every ballot and proofing their info. That deep dive is rarely done. I believe there is quite a bit of fraud that takes place in elections.

While you may disagree, the evidence is also lacking in the utter proof of super double secret and secure legitimate votes from legitimate people. I call shenanigans. To claim every election is "super secure" and "the most legitimate" is also a conspiracy theory and often a big government, statist mantra.
Mike Lindell says he has spent $35 million
As of a year ago Sidney Powell claims to have raised $14 million
The Trump organization is in about $250 million, but last I heard the NY State AG has questions about how much of that was spent on investigating election fraud

Count all the votes, it has been done

And there is abundant and easily located evidence of the "utter proof of super double secret and secure legitimate votes from legitimate people" that you are looking for

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top