JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Across the country it's going to be like playing whack-a-mole with the courts to shut these laws down. Will the lower courts follow SCOTUS's lead or will they continue to play activist and force appeals up the chain?

Last Edited:
Just like here in WA with the income tax laws- leftists can read, know the state constitution, but don't care. Can try an amendment, but prefer to just shove something through and say "so sue me in court" which they use our tax dollars to fight for in court

Really no shock here. Again the voters there were asked and said they wanted to keep Gavin and love his idea's. So they can live with it.
Did they?

Well he did bribe them with their own money. Probably some of mine too. I was down their during that time visiting my mother and either $600 or $1000 state check just showed up in the mail.

I was just down their last week again. If you hop skip around in the nice areas, you can pretty much ignore the clown show.

Some in that article just has to make you laugh. Pass laws to allow people to sue gun manufacturers for people abusing or using firearms to commit crimes?? I mean... how many times that guy been hit with the stoopid shtick???

Chip a tooth trying to open a coke bottle with your teeth? Sue CocaCola!!! Same difference. o_O..

All these politicians... why is it such a difficult concept for them to understand that criminals.. the ones actually using firearms for bad things... don't follow any laws currently in place or any they care to dig out of their lower think holes in the future??

Last Edited:
All these politicians... why is it such a difficult concept for them to understand that crimials.. the ones actually using firearms for bad things... don't follow any laws currently in place or any they care to dig out of their lower think holes in the future??
Oh I think they get it! They just don't care because disarming the vast majority of America, fits their agenda more! See, criminals are doing criminal things. Not fighting against the Government. Law abiding 2A supporting Americans will fight back against a tyrannical Government as long as they have the means to do it. Take away those means and you have history repeating itself like in other countries.

In other, related news: California Attorney General says "effective immediately, issuing authorities should no longer require proof of good cause for the issuance of a public-carry license."

FWD1i89WQAE9t9X.jpeg FWD1i9AXgAASjUY.jpeg FWD1i8yWQAEF-7d.jpeg

Did they?

Well he did bribe them with their own money. Probably some of mine too. I was down their during that time visiting my mother and either $600 or $1000 state check just showed up in the mail.

I was just down their last week again. If you hop skip around in the nice areas, you can pretty much ignore the clown show.
They had a chance to vote the moron out and the morons decided to keep him. They can enjoy it. That state is such a damn mess yet they still keep asking for more. 🤬

Some in that article just has to make you laugh. Pass laws to allow people to sue gun manufacturers for people abusing or using firearms to commit crimes?? I mean... how many times that guy been hit with the stoopid shtick???

Chip a tooth trying to open a coke bottle with your teeth? Sue CocaCola!!! Same difference. o_O..

All these politicians... why is it such a difficult concept for them to understand that criminals.. the ones actually using firearms for bad things... don't follow any laws currently in place or any they care to dig out of their lower think holes in the future??
They do not care; they simply do not want us to have guns. This is really not that hard to understand... everything else is smoke and mirrors to drum up anti-gun sentiment. These people are totalitarians and totalitarians do not want people that can fight back...

Nuff said

When Orange County went blue for the first time a few years back it crossed my mind. It's not just ballot counting It's breaking rules and not being held accountable. Or lying in campaigns and the media not calling them out on it.
Why would they call them out when they're brainwashed with this totalitarian leftist mindset as well, it's just like the German people being brainwashed by the Nazi party. The main stream media are nothing more than propaganda for the state, the state of the new utopia that these morons think they're going to make.

I think a lot of people in OC weren't brainwashed. They got it back the next cycle and it continues to stay red. One of the few places I hear you can get a carry permit. Some places up north.

I honestly think they cheated.
No doubt in my mind there is always some cheating done. There is no way 10% are cheating so well that 90% have a brain and lose. The way things are going in that state it should have been as easy as it was to get rid of "Gray out". It really is a mental disorder with a lot of these people. They watch the place they live turned into a sewer, then vote for the same people to "fix it". 🤬

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top