JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How very literal of you. Isn't it funny though how Trump's tax returns were demanded to be released and audited, as if someone making a bunch of money before becoming the president is more suspicious than people in congress and the president doing insider trading and making a bunch of money while in politics. China paying Hunter millions for his art doesn't scream corruption either, nope, no sir…

Pelosi mashed those dentures together a whole bunch talking about auditing Trump's tax returns, but the election audits were unreasonable to her. It's a giant joke on the American people and former Vice President Biden has been so great for the American people.
Yeah, how literal of me to take quotation marks to mean that someone literally said what was being quoted :rolleyes:

Not going defend congressional insider trading, it's a pox on the nation and should be banned, however what THEY did or do does not give anyone else free reign to do what they want.

See my post above about the audits

Pfft. Trump gets audited every year by the IRS, and with all the crap they flung at the wall trying o get something criminal on him, if the Geheim Staatspolizei had been able to come up with ANY goods on him down to a late library book they'd have been shouting it from the rooftops long ago.

They took their best shot. They missed. They burned down the entire middle class and the country with it in the Scamdemic to get rid of him. Come 2024 I'm voting for REVENGE, just as I am as soon as this year's ballot arrives and the Kabuki-Puppet Kucks that make up the WSRP can choke on a dog turd.

Mike Lindell says he has spent $35 million
As of a year ago Sidney Powell claims to have raised $14 million
The Trump organization is in about $250 million, but last I heard the NY State AG has questions about how much of that was spent on investigating election fraud

Count all the votes, it has been done

And there is abundant and easily located evidence of the "utter proof of super double secret and secure legitimate votes from legitimate people" that you are looking for

Allow me to check all of those articles out.
My primary focus is more investigation on voters and their legitimate receipts rather than a mere ballot count as most of those articles I assume consist of.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top