JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>

Nail in the Coffin for Californians on being able to buy ammo IMO. Stockton PD released a statement earlier saying they were using "AK-47 assault rifles." If they were automatics there is a good chance they trace back to Senator Yee's gun smuggling ring or a cartel. I feel like maybe the cops are coached to say what they say in California to make more out of the situation relating to guns than it is. This is a tragedy no doubt, but his statements just seem to much like they were written by Dianne Feinstein's press writer.

Stockton was the start of the CA "Assault weapon" bans - the idiot who shot up a school yard back in the early 90s.
Stockton isn't exactly a safe city to begin with. I recall going down to a shop there years ago to pick up some suspension parts - the buildings in that warehouse district all had been shot up and I don't recall many that didn't have bullet holes in them.

Well, I'm sure the criminals passed background checks and were using their California limited 10-round capacity magazines with micro stamping. It's good to know the gun laws in California do such a great job preventing gun tragedies :confused:

Well, I'm sure the criminals passed background checks and were using their California limited 10-round capacity magazines with micro stamping. It's good to know the gun laws in California do such a great job preventing gun tragedies :confused:

If only the laws were more restrictive I think the criminal element would finally get the message. o_O

No fun for any families involved . I clicked on that" second link.........so the suspect vehicle ? That "exploder looks like swiss cheese ......was there no concern for the woman's safety . Looks like they might as well used a drone fired hellfire . I also would question who shot and grazed the other two hostages . Again sorry for families , where was the " NO BULLET BUTTON ON AK " GUILTY

Californians have been driving in and out of the state delivering pot to the surrounding states for decades...

Not to mention the amount of booze that goes over those state lines .

I'd assume that they could do the same with ammo and firearms so why even have those laws?

I feel like maybe the cops are coached to say what they say in California to make more out of the situation relating to guns than it is. This is a tragedy no doubt, but his statements just seem to much like they were written by Dianne Feinstein's press writer.

I agree Norm, Feinstein's army has their fingers in everything and you can bet Sacramento will use this to their full advantage. I've had the misfortune of being in Stockton on more than one occasion and was always quite happy to leave the place. From a booming gold rush town, to flourishing farming community, to BANKRUPT SES PIT plagued with gang violence. I don't know if you guys remember the Delta Smelt incident a fews years back, but it was basically their Spotted Owl, shutting down generations of farmland and ending the livelihood of many real Americans causing mass exodus leaving what we now see in cities like Fresno and Stockton. Having some family in Cali it just makes me sick to see what should be another great state of the union turned into a another commie den...Sheez... I'm ranting again I digress. Sorry for all those involved or hurt in this incident and those decent Americans who will lose more rights because of it.

Last Edited:
No fun for any families involved . I clicked on that" second link.........so the suspect vehicle ? That "exploder looks like swiss cheese ......was there no concern for the woman's safety . Looks like they might as well used a drone fired hellfire . I also would question who shot and grazed the other two hostages . Again sorry for families , where was the " NO BULLET BUTTON ON AK " GUILTY
My thoughts exactly, no concern for the hostages safety! What would have been wrong with an aerial monitoring/ wait and see strategy? Certainly a better moment would have presented itself to snipe these guys out with a little more precision.

Reminds me of that shootout with Dorner, I thinks that's his name anyway, the cops shot up a tuck with two women in it. They don't play down there in California.

Riverside County Sheriff's Deputy Shot; 2 Killed:

A buddy of mine was in the heart of this. But because of the laws there he only had a 10rd AR15 with a "bullet button". I'm sure the bad guy had a drop free mag and 30rds or more.

Same old same ol, too sad.

I can't say I'm surprised. I was living down there when they started developing the Morongo Valley area which is where Moreno is. It was a very popular place for the bangers living in Compton to migrate. Houses were cheap and a lot of Crips and Bloods ended up in that area.

I remember when the SLA was robbing banks in long beach, it's a bank robbers wet dream, most banks are no more than a few miles from a freeway. Once they make it to a freeway they can be going in most any direction and be miles away in 15 minutes (depending on traffic :) )

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top