JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Link in the OP is broken. Here's one:

At least it's a legitimate "mass shooting". Talking with the postman as she dropped off the mail, "Seems someone did one of your organizations' anger management moves at work in Kali." She laughed, said, "It's not funny.... but it is. But what a tragedy for all those families."

When all guns and all policeman are banned violence won't happen anymore... There isn't literally thousands of years of human history showing humans killing each other before guns, just ignore that.
Maybe Einstein was really talking about that when he quipped,

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

[h3][/h3]

Last Edited:
If the "real story" ever does come out it will of course be another case of a kook who they had warning about. Most likely will find he was taking some kind of medications to "help him". So of course the real solution is more gun laws since this kook would of course not break more laws.

If the "real story" ever does come out it will of course be another case of a kook who they had warning about. Most likely will find he was taking some kind of medications to "help him". So of course the real solution is more gun laws since this kook would of course not break more laws.
Ding, ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!

• The gunman - identified as Samuel Cassidy - opened fire a little before 7am local time at the yard
  • The victims include Valley Transportation Authority employees; Cassidy also died during the incident
  • It is understood the shooter turned the gun on himself; he is also understood to have set fire to his own home
  • One employee's mother told KTVU that the shooting occurred during a meeting of union members
  • Police have offered no indication on a motive; one ex-girlfriend claimed Cassidy complained about the stress of his job and his boss at the VTA light rail yard
  • She said he suffered from bipolar disorder and was 'not mentally stable'; another ex filed court documents against Cassidy in 2009, claiming he once raped her and repeatedly tried to pressure her into....(Keeping it PG-13)

"In the court documents, the ex further alleged Cassidy 'had major mood swings as a result of bipolar disorder, which worsened when he drank large amounts of alcohol'."

"Cassidy's father James Cassidy, 88, answered the phone to DailyMail.com Wednesday and said: 'I'm sorry, I don't know what he might have been going through.'

He told The Daily Beast his son 'seemed completely himself' before the shooting..."

I do not want to minimize the loss of life.
It is interesting that this follows the repeated story of mental illness/medication, family members who "thought he was normal just before the shooting", past reports and a history of physical or sexual violence or abuse, and the blame will be laid on inanimate objects and other owners of said inanimate objects, who have done nothing wrong. Passing mention will be given about the arson and explosive devices, yet as soon as they can the media will have a detailed inventory of the firearms and quantity of ammunition in his possession.

Last Edited:
Here we go, Pedo Joe didn't even have the decency to wait till the bodies cooled or the blood dried, is now calling on Congress to act to stop gun violence saying Amerika is a laughing stock to the rest of the disarmed world and this must stop NOW!

Good luck there Pedo!

Here we go, Pedo Joe didn't even have the decency to wait till the bodies cooled or the blood dried, is now calling on Congress to act to stop gun violence saying Amerika is a laughing stock to the rest of the disarmed world and this must stop NOW!

Good luck there Pedo!
Coincidence that these shootings happen in conjunction with political or legislative maneuvering?

You-know-who goes to the three letter agency about his intended gun control agenda - shootings increase (or at least get more media attention). Three letter agency telegraphs they are going after certain parts and accessories - suddenly shootings using said parts and accessories are in the media. Same three letter agency releases their rules for regulation of said parts and accessories - gun community bickers among themselves while level heads warn there will be another shooting used to push support for these regulations. Three letter agency releases rules for open comment period - on queue another shooting happens.

The only answer to curbing violent crime exists in each of us individually. Unfortunately
SOME people are broken, you can't fix them with period. No laws no restrictions no punishment will work. Human compassion is our only hope.....

Good luck there Pedo!
The SJ mayor was on in a flash stating he will make sure this never happens again.

The SJ mayor was on in a flash stating he will make sure this never happens again.
I'm sure he/she will! Just watch, I bet they make all sorts of new rules that make zero impact, so then they have to make more and more and more, and never achieve anything except more useless laws that nobody follows or even could! Go ahead Mayor, do your worst, meanwhile, I'll still be here with my AR in my lap, blissfully ignorent to your plans and not a subject to your laws! I choose my rights over your feelings I choose my life over your laws, I answer to but one being, and it ain't man!

Once again.. that is impossible. California has strict draconian gun laws preventing such things. Ive been assured this by all the mental midget California politicians and their overreaching laws.
This man knows of what he speaks, but needs to use the proper PC Safety terms for clarity regarding this Fake News:

1. Draconian Gun Laws = Common Sense Gun Laws
2. Mental Midget = The Thinking Impaired
3. Overreaching Laws = Safe and Sane Public Policies

Last Edited:
And the prez to the rescue. He will fix everything...

I see little compassion here for 8 dead Americans of unknown political lean. Honest question... Devil's advocate or whatever. As someone that exercises their 2a rights, as a gun owner, does anybody here have tangible ideas on how to better control mass shooting events?

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top