JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Judging by the pictures, it wasn't a white guy so it'll just be swept under the rug. By the end of the week, the country will forget it happened

Wouldn't have happened at Hillsdale College in Michigan for certain. That is a staunch 2A college for sure. That's where my daughter medaled in the Jr Olympics for precision rifle. I even conversed with the president and realized that there are still colleges out there not brainwashing our country. I'd bet this was a gun free zone. And a side bet, I'll bet that the Libs want more gun free zones after this as well. A blind person would see a pattern here by my guess.

In a gun free zone? No way!
You really would think they would start realizing we need to harden our schools, hu. THAT ain't gonna happen... and the murder of innocents will continue.

It makes you wonder how politicians can live with themselves knowing they are directly responsible for setting the conditions to enable these types of attacks and standing idly by while more lives are lost.

Pretty disgusting, IMHO. Nail a few officials with negligent wrongful death charges and see if that get's their attention.

You really would think they would start realizing we need to harden our schools, hu. THAT ain't gonna happen... and the murder of innocents will continue.

It makes you wonder how politicians can live with themselves knowing they are directly responsible for setting the conditions to enable these types of attacks and standing idly by while more lives are lost.

Pretty disgusting, IMHO. Nail a few officials with negligent wrongful death charges and see if that get's their attention.
They don't give a crap and are willing to sacrifice a few kids to further their agenda, it not their kids dying.

It is my understanding that Israel has not had a school mass shooting since the '70s, that is because there are combat veterans armed with rifles protecting them.

Rich white liberals have armed security.
Who says anything about them being liberal? I would argue rich anybody would have armed security. Regardless of color or political affiliation.

You'll notice I put "rich whites" in quotes and there's a reason for that

Who says anything about them being liberal? I would argue rich anybody would have armed security. Regardless of color or political affiliation.

You'll notice I put "rich whites" in quotes and there's a reason for that
OK. Thinking of the typical Rosie O'Donnells and Sean Penns. Maybe I only note the voceriferous libs.

If cops can go to jail for mistakes they make on the job, maybe judges should also be criminally liable for mistakes they make on the bench, then these repeat violent offenders will be getting jail time and not probation.

In a gun free zone? No way!
It is almost like someone far enough gone to commit multiple homicides is undeterred by the little plastic sign out front. Shocking!

(The gun free zones are, arguably, the most intensely stupid violence prevention measure undertaken by a society and, yet, they always double down on it. Bizarre, even by the low standards of the anti-freedom crew.)

Last Edited:
It is almost like someone far enough gone to commit multiple homicides is undeterred by the little plastic sign out front. Shocking!

(The gun free zones are, arguably, the most intensely stupid violence prevent measure undertaken by a society and, yet, they always double down on it. Bizarre, even by the low standards of the anti-freedom crew.)
Well said.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top