JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Once again.. that is impossible. California has strict draconian gun laws preventing such things. Ive been assured this by all the mental midget California politicians and their overreaching laws.

Once again.. that is impossible. California has strict draconian gun laws preventing such things. Ive been assured this by all the mental midget California politicians and their overreaching laws.
Remember, California started it all (blaming inanimate objects and not the perpetrator of crime) with a Twinkie.

Maybe they should make it illegal to break the law in California again.

Just about zero actual known facts from what I can see. The prudent thing would be to wait to say anything.

But what the hell, my money is on a disgruntled employee recently laid off who went postal.

Sadly this is becoming almost a daily occurance. I'd say it fits a narrative but then again I don't want to break rules.

It's Comifornia, what did any one expect! Once again, proof that gun laws don't work! Hey, I got an idea here, how about we get rid of all those pesky useless gun laws and actually focus on things that actually work, wouldn't that be something, making changes for the better of humanity with out infringing on people's rights, That would be Utopia!

When all guns and all policeman are banned, violence won't happen anymore... There isn't literally thousands of years of human history showing humans killing each other before guns, just ignore that.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads