JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This stuff is scary as all hell. The police backed off this time but, what will happen next time? Also what I keep waiting for is some kook to take a shot at a cop. Either some member of the protest or some ATIFA kook, who does it to start a reaction. Unless a LOT of Cops just flat out stand together and say "No, I will not do this" it will not work. If they fire a couple Cops and the rest get scared? This is how you end up years later, wondering how they got so many to say "I was just following orders". History does keep repeating itself.

This stuff is scary as all hell. The police backed off this time but, what will happen next time? Also what I keep waiting for is some kook to take a shot at a cop. Either some member of the protest or some ATIFA kook, who does it to start a reaction. Unless a LOT of Cops just flat out stand together and say "No, I will not do this" it will not work. If they fire a couple Cops and the rest get scared? This is how you end up years later, wondering how they got so many to say "I was just following orders". History does keep repeating itself.

And just like then (ie the Nuremberg trials), in the hear and now... "I was just following orders" is NO EXCUSE or defense, with only one suitable penalty that must be paid.... in the here and now, just like then.

o_O

An original "Stomperism" (all rights reserved) ;)

We can only hope a reckoning is in the midst for California. If these "Leaders" keep pushing this type of shutdown against our Rights, it won't be easy to shut it down if it starts....they're creating a tinderbox.

There's something happening here
What it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there

Telling me I got to beware....

(For what its worth...By Buffalo Springfield )
That song and those lines are still just as relevant today as they were 53 years ago
Andy

And just like then (ie the Nuremberg trials), in the hear and now... "I was just following orders" is NO EXCUSE or defense, with only one suitable penalty that must be paid.... in the here and now, just like then.

o_O

An original "Stomperism" (all rights reserved) ;)

Unfortunately, the analogy between the Nazis and police in the US doesn't quite fit. If an officer follows the law and policy, its the law or policy that goes on trial, not the officer. Tennessee v. Garner is a good example. It was legal to shoot a fleeing felony suspect. An officer arrived at a residential burglary in progress, and the 16 year old fled. Burglary is a felony, so the kid took one to the back of the head. It was found the officer acted within the law. The state was sued and the case law established the need for an imminent threat for the use of deadly force. The officer continued with his career and retired as a Captain.

Unfortunately, the analogy between the Nazis and police in the US doesn't quite fit. If an officer follows the law and policy, its the law or policy that goes on trial, not the officer. Tennessee v. Garner is a good example. It was legal to shoot a fleeing felony suspect. An officer arrived at a residential burglary in progress, and the 16 year old fled. Burglary is a felony, so the kid took one to the back of the head. It was found the officer acted within the law. The state was sued and the case law established the need for an imminent threat for the use of deadly force. The officer continued with his career and retired as a Captain.

That's because it wasn't post CW-II, yet. ;)

Stomper,

Thanks - I watched and listened to every second.

Just a few months ago we were all concerned about gun control causing mass civil disobedience, but surprise - 'governors' have become tyrants and want to control us into perpetuity.

Not gonna happen!

That fan will be hit with lots of manure...it's coming!!

Saw this when it happened a while back.

Some have speculated it was a 'shift change' and not a true standing down of the knuckledraggers in black.

Term limits, no more professional politicians, you get your two terms ( if your lucky) and maybe a run at the White House, and that's friggin IT! Once you have done your two terms, you don't ever get to run for any other office, EVER! Pay is to be set at 20% Above Minimum Wage for the state you serve in, PERIOD!

Some have speculated it was a 'shift change' and not a true standing down of the knuckledraggers in black.
Towards the end of the video, around 9 minutes or so, it looked like a shift change and someone on the video even mentioned it.
Then very, very near the end, it appeared to be a total exodus, i.e., not a shift change.

He shamed them, but the almost holdout LEO's only walked away because 'they' didn't want to be seen as the hacks that 'they' are...

The majority finally understood what the Marine was saying and walked away embarrassed and ashamed, but the portion that hung in...would really like to thump people because they wouldn't instantly do as told...bastardos.

I can see their sneering, hateful attitudes towards innocent Americans reminding them what their doing is unconstitutional and damn sure not lawful.

Those are the ones that'll ultimately ruin the public's weakening support and respect...

I was once a very big supporter of law enforcement...and with the exception of Officer Greg Anderson and one other L.E.O., my overall support, respect and admiration has plummeted...not to zero, but close.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top