JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am getting together supplies to make a big run to Dads for some reloading, and restocking my empty ammo cans... I was visiting my brother this weekend, on the way back, I thought I should stop off at the BIG Cabelas and get some lead... boy was i disappointed.. There reloading selection is basically 2 racks.. not very impressive in my book... Maybe I was expecting too much. Anyone else feel that way??? Its a great Outdoors store, with 1/2 the bottom floor covered with racks and racks of clothing. Where do people go to get good bulk supplies.

damm before I could edit you posted... Thanks for your comments. Yes i know Midway, but I was thinking local to Northwest Or shoot, even Cali for that matter, I will be going to So Cal to reload... Problem i find with mail order... lead is heavy, and UPS wants $$$ to ship heavy items.

Depending on what and how much you are ordering, some places will ship via freight, so it takes a little longer, but the shipping is free. I know that is how I buy 223 tips by the 6k.

the weight is not a problem USPS flat rate Priority takes care of that its the Haz Mat fee's that kill on line reloading supplies.

Go to Bi Mart and support a company that has supported reloaders since the late 60's

I dont know how far north into WA you will look, but there is a place an hour north of Seattle called Kesslerings.

The gunshop side is known for clowns and tomfoolery crap customer service, but the reloading side has always been very well stocked and 2 old guys who know anything you need to know on reloading.

Yes I love the "free freight"... I picked up some 223 ammo from Cabelas $5box and free ship over $100... made money on that deal. USPS one rate... yup awesome shipping package, and diff size boxes also... Bimart... yea, I should look there... I know there ammo is cheap... didn't think about them for reloading supplies. I will have to check out Wideners...

Next time on the way to Cabelas stop by the "Wholesale Sports" that is on the other side of the freeway. Its at the Hawks prarie exit. THey seem to have a better selection of reloading and also cleaning stuff than Cabelas.

Next time on the way to Cabelas stop by the "Wholesale Sports" that is on the other side of the freeway. Its at the Hawks prarie exit. THey seem to have a better selection of reloading and also cleaning stuff than Cabelas.

Came here to post this. The Wholesale Sports (Formerly "Sportsman's Warehouse") across the way has a MUCH better selection than Cabela's. Their staff is generally more knowledgeable, if you can actually get one over to help you....

+3 for Sportco and Wholesale Sports. I usually buy lead shot in eastern washington. Just trying to find a bag to weight down a Lead Sled for rifle sighting in was pretty difficult to find west of the mountains.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top