JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
CA does whatever is PC to them.

Aloha, Mark

"Superior Court Judge Kenneth Medel said Wednesday that victims and families in the Poway, California, synagogue shooting have adequately alleged that Smith & Wesson, the nation's largest gunmaker, knew its AR-15-style rifle could be easily modified into a machine-gun-like or an assault weapon in violation of state law"

I had no idea AR15s were so easily converted.

All the blue states are going to push gun control by going after the manufacturer of guns. If they manage to destroy gun makers then they will make it illegal to sell a gun. The constitution means nothing to those folks, at some point folks will have to decide what the constitution means to them. :s0093:

Ladies and Germs of the Jury,

Ferrari obviously knew that it's cars could be made to go fast, therefore it is THEY that are responsible for allowing this otherwise law abiding citizen to drive 250mph, lose control of the car that has no other purpose than to go fast, and kill the sweet baby drug deala that was just getting his life back together!!!

All gun manufactures should refuse to sell in any state that allows this. They should include state agencies in this as well.
That would only lead to the liberal wet dream next to prison of course. Inaccurate guns. They do all they can to make guns Inaccurate. Heavy triggers, awkward grips, ergonomically difficult. It's hard enough for people to protect themselves without the government's help, especially since the police aren't coming.

CA does whatever is PC to them.

Aloha, Mark
I am a jew and I call bs on this one....

I am a jew and I call bs on this one....
What exactly are you calling BS on?

That CA has allowed the lawsuit?
That a Jew(s) would actually think of suing?
That a person died and others hurt?
That a firearm was used?
That the entire news article is a lie?
or What exactly?

Aloha, Mark

What exactly are you calling BS on?

That CA has allowed the lawsuit?
That a Jew(s) would actually think of suing?
That a person died and others hurt?
That a firearm was used?
That the entire news article is a lie?
or What exactly?

Aloha, Mark
Any of the Jewish people that I know from the east coast would never think to sue the gunmaker for the act committed by the shooter; they would rest all of the responsibility on said shooter and the fact that Commiefornia allows this speaks for itself...

All the blue states are going to push gun control by going after the manufacturer of guns. If they manage to destroy gun makers then they will make it illegal to sell a gun. The constitution means nothing to those folks, at some point folks will have to decide what the constitution means to them. :s0093:
Sure it means something to them, the key word being "them"

Wait, I thought there is a Federal Law that prohibits suing gun makers.... are states ignoring ALL federal laws now???
Note what was said in the article.....
Superior Court Judge Kenneth Medel said Wednesday that victims and families in the Poway, California, synagogue shooting have adequately alleged that Smith & Wesson, the nation's largest gunmaker, knew its AR-15-style rifle could be easily modified into a machine-gun-like or an assault weapon in violation of state law.

A 2005 federal law shields gunmakers from damages in most cases for crimes committed with their weapons. But it allows lawsuits if the manufacturer was negligent or knowingly violated a state or federal law, the San Francisco Chronicle reported Thursday.

Medel said the plaintiffs may also be able to sue on their claims that Smith & Wesson negligently marketed the rifle to youths on social media and video game-style ads, the newspaper said.
Of course, I would NOT agree. BUT.....I'm NOT the Judge.

Aloha, Mark

Any of the Jewish people that I know from the east coast would never think to sue the gunmaker for the act committed by the shooter; they would rest all of the responsibility on said shooter and the fact that Commiefornia allows this speaks for itself...
Its always some ambulance chasing lawyer who says "I can get you justice." Which is really the lawyer saying "I can get rich."

Note what was said in the article.....

Of course, I would NOT agree. BUT.....I'm NOT the Judge.

Aloha, Mark
Stupid allegation nevertheless. Stupid Judge for going along with it. Didn't work in that Eastern case, won't work here.

Poway huh? Little ranching community (my folks lived in Santee, I'm from San Diego originally) turned into money dripping real estate. Now they want more money and they want somebody besides the criminal to be punished. STUPID!!!

Last Edited:
One would think the Lawful Commerce in Arms Act would prohibit this sort of thing but then California does not recognize American Federal laws. Not to worry though. When UN peace-keepers arrive in the coming months California will look good.

Then I would say in certain places in this country the peacekeepers will not be to happy with the response they get. It might simply be better just for them to stay away lest they feel the brunt of how unhappy people here would be.

Last Edited:
Those "peacekeepers" should know as well as other nations and their leaders (Chinese) how well armed American citizens are so if they're smart they will think twice about sending people here unless they first send them to cities were people are mindless sheep who will obey the will and mindset of the anti-gunners and those who would seek the opportunity to disarm the American people.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads