JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I'm looking into a C&R license and I see one of the "certifications" is that I am in compliance with all zoning ordinances.

I'm just curious if any of you in Vancouver have your C&R and if any special zoning requirements exist? If I have my C&R, do I have to have zoning for a business (even if I'm not actually "in business")?

Thanks.

So I'm looking into a C&R license and I see one of the "certifications" is that I am in compliance with all zoning ordinances.

I'm just curious if any of you in Vancouver have your C&R and if any special zoning requirements exist? If I have my C&R, do I have to have zoning for a business (even if I'm not actually "in business")?

Thanks.

I haven't quite figured that one out. You are not allowed to do business as a C&R, it is a collectors license, so the city or county business zoning ordinances should have no impact what so ever.

As noted by Joe, you don't have to worry about that. Just say that yes, you will comply (check the box yes) and be done with it. There are no requirements, so yes, you will comply with the local ordinances....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top